Morelos Watch

coopsleftboot

33 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolutely brutal my man, only place where I can play spot the tarrier and win every time, tonight was built, felt and was another pre season friendly for us, cunts going mental over our attacking options on the bench 😂, last 48 hrs didn't happen, lunatic support 

Who the fuck wants to be on a thread when the bears are playing anyway, not me  coz I'm shite at multi tasking.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Morelos is worth at least £20m and we should hold onto him until we get the right offer. We now have more options up front. Based on his contribution this season he should warm the bench .

Wow! So he is worth 20 million but not good enough for the starting 11? 

All of our 30 million pound players must be keeping him out, eh?

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Wow! So he is worth 20 million but not good enough for the starting 11? 

All of our 30 million pound players must be keeping him out, eh?

Yes.

He's worth that because of what he's capable of, not what he's offering us.

He's not looked sharp since the start of preseason (injury did impact on that) but theres no excusing his lack of effort. 

What he's done has been great. What he's doing is miles from enough. He's got other priorities other than giving his all for us.

You can tell by his chin that he's put on some weight. 

Looks about 6lbs more than he was last Season, even if it's just a higher body fat percentage. 

I won't hold it against him, but I hope we can get the right price for him.

32 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He could not have looked less interested had he tried, empty shell of the rampaging  Buffalo who won us all over.

I was actually a bit gutted about how much he wasn't arssed. I thought he got it with how much we appreciated him. I doubt wherever he ends up will have the same adulation for him. 

I’m gutted with the effort he’s putting in. I can’t dislike the guy, but it’s better for both parties now to part way as long as our club get the price we want. We have a league to win here and can’t afford players to slacken off. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Thomson in the studio Gerrard said he wants players that want to be here.

Exactly what I had been saying about Morelos and suffered a load of shite from posters on here because of it.

Maybe now people will get it, it's not possible to maintain 100% of your work ethic and standard for an employer you no longer want to work for.

Just now, gmcf said:

Doubt we'll see him again , at least we shouldn't if the manager think his head's turned and we have two new decent signings itching to play . 

Rubbered Gerrard when he got subbed or Gerrard rubbered him. Either way it's looking like hes done with.

Archived