Morelos Watch

coopsleftboot

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Still got just under 2 months of a window to go. Chances of him staying are slim and chances the club get what they want are high.

Really think we need to offload him.  But, equally we need to be able to bring in decent quality to replace him very quickly.  I think his race is run with us.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So because I personally couldn't give a fuck about your posts in relation to Rangers you seem to think the forum is invitation only after spending every day posting on the forum for the last 3-4 years? That's some heavy anxiety. 

Just now, King Jela said:

So because I personally couldn't give a fuck about your posts in relation to Rangers you seem to think the forum is invitation only after spending every day posting on the forum for the last 3-4 years? That's some heavy anxiety. 

Who has posted every day for the last three or four years? I've not even posted every day in the last 3-4 days :lol:

29 minutes ago, King Jela said:

So because there was no sulking on saturday while his dream move was still very much alive it means there'll be absolutely no sulking if he's still with us after the transfer window shuts? 

like I said we go on about the media giving him a hard time 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I wasn't giving him a hard time :lol: 

sorry about that, must have been somebody else's post that mentioned being stuck with a sulking Morelos - was your post the one about how well he played on Saturday 

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

sorry about that, must have been somebody else's post that mentioned being stuck with a sulking Morelos - was your post the one about how well he played on Saturday 

I never said he would be sulking, I merely said I had a bad feeling about it. I've not claimed this WILL happen and I certainly never said it would happen on the back of Saturday's performance but he's a footballer and footballer's live in their own wee self centred bubble. 

I didn't think he played particularly well on Saturday either but he wasn't alone in that regard. We got the 3 points and that was the main thing. 

4 minutes ago, ayro said:

Genuine question, why would you get an angry call from the club?

Because I'm mildly critical of the club in it and they have previous for responding to criticism in a similar way over the last few weeks.

Ive already been contacted by the club over posts Ive made on forums being critical of them too. 

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I never said he would be sulking, I merely said I had a bad feeling about it. I've not claimed this WILL happen and I certainly never said it would happen on the back of Saturday's performance but he's a footballer and footballer's live in their own wee self centred bubble. 

I didn't think he played particularly well on Saturday either but he wasn't alone in that regard. We got the 3 points and that was the main thing. 

I must have been reading a different post - best man on the park 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Because I'm mildly critical of the club in it and they have previous for responding to criticism in a similar way over the last few weeks.

Ive already been contacted by the club over posts Ive made on forums being critical of them too. 

Thought your piecenl on Morelos was quite good. Kudos.

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The final paragraph has a bit of an unnecessary jibe regarding defending Morelos but if that would warrant the club contacting you in a negative way then their priorities are way off the mark.

Thanks for the reply 👍🏻

38 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I know you don't care what I think, but you fucked up, probably everyone that read your post read it as criticism of Alfie.

That does not make you wrong, but if that is not how you intended it to be read , you fucked up. Just hold your hands up for a change.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I know you don't care what I think, but you fucked up, probably everyone that read your post read it as criticism of Alfie.

That does not make you wrong, but if that is not how you intended it to be read , you fucked up. Just hold your hands up for a change.

I said exactly what I meant :lol: i know what a fucking meant. If anybody needs any clarity I'll let them know though. 

11 minutes ago, ayro said:

The final paragraph has a bit of an unnecessary jibe regarding defending Morelos but if that would warrant the club contacting you in a negative way then their priorities are way off the mark.

Thanks for the reply 👍🏻

No worries at all.

I'd disagree it's unnecessary in that, I shouldn't need to have posters tagging me on a forum to write a rebuttal to it when the piece in question is at best shit stirring and at worst a deliberate attack on Morelos. Sadly, I'm pretty sure their priorities are already way off the mark. When the club's PR guy is contacting people (well, me) asking if they use a particular name on forums, they are doing things badly wrong.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

No worries at all.

I'd disagree it's unnecessary in that, I shouldn't need to have posters tagging me on a forum to write a rebuttal to it when the piece in question is at best shit stirring and at worst a deliberate attack on Morelos. Sadly, I'm pretty sure their priorities are already way off the mark. When the club's PR guy is contacting people (well, me) asking if they use a particular name on forums, they are doing things badly wrong.

Fair play, you have your reasons to add it, personally just came across a bit petty but you will never have everyone on the same page.

Out of interest who were the 10 other players with a worse record?

43 minutes ago, ayro said:

Fair play, you have your reasons to add it, personally just came across a bit petty but you will never have everyone on the same page.

Liam Donnelly
Jamie Hamilton
Lewis Ferguson
Alan Power
Murray Davidson
Alex Gogic
Liam Fontaine
Lyndon Dykes
Jake Carroll
Sam Cosgrove

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Liam Donnelly
Jamie Hamilton
Lewis Ferguson
Alan Power
Murray Davidson
Alex Gogic
Liam Fontaine
Lyndon Dykes
Jake Carroll
Sam Cosgrove

Cheers, that’s a list of dirty bastards tbh 😂

54 minutes ago, ayro said:

I think the last paragraph is probably the most important. After the evening times article on Morelos I was saying now is the time to fight back especially. Maybe the club can't do that and have to pick their battles but people with a bit of a shorter leash should be pointing out these things which @The Dude has done.

Archived