Morelos Watch

coopsleftboot

With the signing of two strikers yesterday, it looks very much like the writing is on the wall for a Morelos move in the very near future

He arrived under Pedro, put up with a load of shite, caused a load of shite, scored a load of goals, and looks like he'll leave for a whopping great fee. 

His diving and feigning injury has been (for me) the most embarrassing part. I know he's not alone in doing it and I may be getting a tad older, but I despise that part of today's game.

However, like any and every Ranger who leaves us (apart from that wee cunt Ian Black!!!), I thank him for his service and wish him all the very best for the future.

This season is a fresh start, so fingers crossed that our new strikers are successful  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

With the signing of two strikers yesterday, it looks very much like the writing is on the wall for a Morelos move in the very near future

He arrived under Pedro, put up with a load of shite, caused a load of shite, scored a load of goals, and looks like he'll leave for a whopping great fee. 

His diving and feigning injury has been (for me) the most embarrassing part. I know he's not alone in doing it and I may be getting a tad older, but I despise that part of today's game.

However, like any and every Ranger who leaves us (apart from that wee cunt Ian Black!!!), I thank him for his service and wish him all the very best for the future.

This season is a fresh start, so fingers crossed that our new strikers are successful  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Tbh mate, I never noticed his play acting for a while, and I think i would be the same as him. He gets very little protection from referees and to embellish things was probably needed to get any decision.  The wee guy was hacked and needled more than anyone I have seen in a long time.

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s sad that Alfredo will leave having never scored against the scum 

True, but ultimately he had the chances, he never took them.  I'm sure we all, including him, would love it to have happened. Not enough though for him to consider delaying doubling his salary as will be likely with any imminent move 😁

Truth is he absolutely needs to go for us to become a better team. It looks like the money that will be made has already strengthened us and will strengthen us yet more. Thank him for his service but as a support we have to get used to us buying small and selling big from now on. 

8 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Truth is he absolutely needs to go for us to become a better team. It looks like the money that will be made has already strengthened us and will strengthen us yet more. Thank him for his service but as a support we have to get used to us buying small and selling big from now on. 

A lot before him need to go for us to become a better team 

I love the way the press have no idea about what is happening with our club. We fans wanted new strikers and we got two in the one day. Katic gets injured and we have an immediate replacement. Back up for McGregor - done deal.

We still have Morelos but even if he goes now I have every confidence that further targets will have been identified and Wilson/Gerrard are ready to go. The club is being well run.

30 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I love the way the press have no idea about what is happening with our club. We fans wanted new strikers and we got two in the one day. Katic gets injured and we have an immediate replacement. Back up for McGregor - done deal.

We still have Morelos but even if he goes now I have every confidence that further targets will have been identified and Wilson/Gerrard are ready to go. The club is being well run.

Yeah but neither do we .2 good signings hopefully but it will never excuse their dignified silence on other things .For me 

20 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

Gerrard says he is ready to play tomorrow, that doesn’t sounds like he is away anytime soon 

I don't think that recent signings are linked to Alfredo  going.  More a case of weaknesses being identified and fixed. We obviously have a number in mind and unless that is met he will stay put.

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I don't think that recent signings are linked to Alfredo  going.  More a case of weaknesses being identified and fixed. We obviously have a number in mind and unless that is met he will stay put.

Would see it the other way tbh, those signings say to me he’s away, just a matter of when. The norm to sit back and wait for a better offer/ tactical advantage. Payments are in instalments but imagine Morelos going offsets it.

3 minutes ago, stu90 said:

Would see it the other way tbh, those signings say to me he’s away, just a matter of when. The norm to sit back and wait for a better offer/ tactical advantage. Payments are in instalments but imagine Morelos going offsets it.

You may be right. All just guessing on our part as the the board keep their cards very close to their chest.

Interesting that the Swiss chap was signed over a week ago and not a peep from the club. Allowed him to stay and finish the Swiss season. Could that be the case with Alfredo, Lille, and the Europa League ?

Nobody knows.

12 hours ago, Willis said:

The club is being well run 😂

Financially is it not?  Squad / 1st team development is it not the best in at least a decade?. The look of Ibrox and its surrounding areas has improved due to investment.  Seems there's strategy in place for potential new revenue streams like Ed House. Have we been impacted by Covid with job losses the same way others have?

Now its far from all rosy. There's things I'd want the Board to have done, or done differently, but haven't. It seems like there's issues in PR at present. Therell be more than that.

But I'd say on the whole we are being well run, especially in the key areas, granted with room for improvement.

3 minutes ago, DinViesel said:

I love Alfie and was gutted he was leaving but he is playing like he's working his notice, and I'm getting less upset with every passing game.

Nobody could play upfront for us tonight and have a good game.

Not one move has came off 😒 

Archived