***  RangersMedia Erskine Fund - Season 2020/21 - Annual Fundraiser - Support Our Veterans! ***

govanblue

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/08/2020 at 22:30, govanblue said:

Very much appreciated! @Zetland will add you to the pledged list.  :thumbsup:

Mind that as a pensioner, you are entitled to a concession rate, just like with haircuts!

So please don't you (or anyone else) feel that you need to donate any more than you can comfortably manage.   All donations are appreciated, large or small.  :rangers:

Many thanks for the concern but, by a cruel twist of fate, lockdown has meant that I have not had the chance to spend as much as usual so, this year there is a wee bit more available.

From Pam's Facebook today, this is not Broxi, but Maggie, she is his half sister and this is what Pam did so well with Broxi and now with Maggie. :thumbup:

"Today Bravehound Maggie and I went to pay our respects for those who never returned... it is the 75th anniversary of victory in Japan day ....."

Maggie VJ day a.jpg

Maggie VJ day.jpg

23 hours ago, Bears r us said:

From Pam's Facebook today, this is not Broxi, but Maggie, she is his half sister and this is what Pam did so well with Broxi and now with Maggie. :thumbup:

"Today Bravehound Maggie and I went to pay our respects for those who never returned... it is the 75th anniversary of victory in Japan day ....."

Maggie VJ day a.jpg

Maggie VJ day.jpg

^^^

Archived