***  RangersMedia Erskine Fund - Season 2020/21 - Annual Fundraiser - Support Our Veterans! ***

govanblue

7 hours ago, Zetland said:

@archangel gabriel amato @born a blue nose @CooperSF @DerekJohnstone @Ibrox_Nights @jintybear

Some of you on the Pledged List asked for a reminder closer to pay day. Here you go! :thumbup:

Still attempting to  sort out the Payfiend monster. Any year day now, incoming :lol:

Zetland likes this

6 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Ish.... I thought a PM was a Private Message & the only message box I could see was public. Was there a problem with my donation? It came out my account on the 24th.

:lol:

No mate, no problems.

We'd been trying to PM you to confirm we got your donation, and also to let you know that there's a new account number going forward.  

But we're not able to send you Private messages.  I'm guessing that you've turned off messages - either accidentally or intentionally.

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

Ish.... I thought a PM was a Private Message & the only message box I could see was public. Was there a problem with my donation? It came out my account on the 24th.

Don’t worry about your donation. Been sorted. :thumbup:

Try this for me please:

Go to the top of this page, next to the bell is an envelope. Tap the envelope and then Compose New. If you enter Zetland that means you are addressing a PM to me.

Hit send down at the bottom and I should receive your PM. Hopefully this will allow me to reply. Okay? :thumbup:

22 minutes ago, jamess said:

Brilliant progress, But still plenty of previous donators or new Form members who need to look at the work done and see that this is a must support cause. Every pound counts.

The current count is 79 Members Donated and 5 Pledged to donate soon, which gives us 84 Members.  :rangers:

I'm sure we could reach 100 if we really tried!!

:kingbilly:

RFC Eagle likes this

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

The current count is 79 Members Donated and 5 Pledged to donate soon, which gives us 84 Members.  :rangers:

I'm sure we could reach 100 if we really tried!!

:kingbilly:

Were a 200 member sub organisation, so I am confident you will recruit a good proportion back to the fold by hook or by cajoling plain bleeding obvious reasoning.  Just do it.

14 hours ago, jamess said:

Were a 200 member sub organisation, so I am confident you will recruit a good proportion back to the fold by hook or by cajoling plain bleeding obvious reasoning.  Just do it.

No pressure there then.  :lol:

Just a reminder that existing Fund Members are also fully authorised to hassle the hell out of non- Fund-Members until they see the error of their ways and sign up too.  :UK:

RFC Eagle and jamess like this

9 hours ago, govanblue said:

No pressure there then.  :lol:

Just a reminder that existing Fund Members are also fully authorised to hassle the hell out of non- Fund-Members until they see the error of their ways and sign up too.  :UK:

:UK: