Tavernier

Rum Ham

Tav was an absolute steal given the pittance we paid for him.

Absolutely banged in free kicks from all over the park then did very well for a while when on penalty duty. 

Gerrard likes him as do I. Best RB in Scotland with a sell on value.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Regardless of whether we agree about the goal or not the quote itself is still unforgivable and it didn't help that we then got beat off Hamilton at home, was my point. 

I agree. The quote was shameful and should never have been said by a Rangers captain. I don't think he is in the same breath as previous Rangers captains who would never have said what he said. However there is nobody at the club I would pick over him as captain sadly.

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Anybody remember his first season when he scored a shit load of goals, could ping free kicks into the net from any angle. Weird how he lost that ability. 

Still he’s an important part of the team but like everybody else has good days and bad days. Needs to lift a trophy soon to start getting a winner’s mentality.

he was not captain then....

He isn't a captain and his all-round play has regressed in my opinion.    For one thing, he appeared to play better when Candeias was in the team.  No idea what has happened to his free kick ability and his crosses into the box.  Defensively he blows hot and cold.

On 04/08/2020 at 11:39, King Jela said:

Brilliant. Another solid display. People won't know how much we need him until he's gone. Vital to our team and the way we play. Best RB in the league. Getting better defensively. 

2 games later 

Tav's a bombscare. Tav what the fuck are you doing? Fucking hell Tav. Another mistake, how many more? Serial loser. That's 2 he's gave away. I'll take a right back that can defend first. 

Rinse and repeat. 

No doubt we need him to defend better on a more consistent basis though. 

Archived