Welcome to Rangers Kemar Roofe

graeme_4

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he'll be a good signing, he has very good movement and positioning in the box. £5 million is a brave wack of money though.

If rumours are true about us signing Itten for £4 million too it's safe to say Alfredo is leaving.

3 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

I think he'll be a good signing, he has very good movement and positioning in the box. £5 million is a brave wack of money though.

If rumours are true about us signing Itten for £4 million too it's safe to say Alfredo is leaving.

Both of their former clubs are not being paid upfront. Signings are not dependent on Alfies sale. He will though probably be sold.

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Fuck it. Caution to the wind time, especially this season. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You must be watching a different Rangers from the rest of us.

4EB35817-D388-4F8C-8167-C6A7F0E100A5.thumb.jpeg.4ef3017fb41d290d9fd0b88739496a77.jpeg

This is how Morelos should look.

Lean, happy, enjoying his football.

Been a while since he looked like that.

Wish him well wherever he ends up but he’s effectively been hounded out of this country.

More I think about it more I’m sure he’s going to play RF. Which I’m happy with. Him and Itten banging in the goals and Kent doing his Kent things up top, Hagi in midfield creating, Aribo dancing around the park and Jack for now sitting deep

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Both of their former clubs are not being paid upfront. Signings are not dependent on Alfies sale. He will though probably be sold.

Transfers are rarely paid up front in full. At best, you might pay much less than half the price to complete the deal.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

4EB35817-D388-4F8C-8167-C6A7F0E100A5.thumb.jpeg.4ef3017fb41d290d9fd0b88739496a77.jpeg

This is how Morelos should look.

Lean, happy, enjoying his football.

Been a while since he looked like that.

Wish him well wherever he ends up but he’s effectively been hounded out of this country.

Aye, he looks like a right fat, miserable bastard here.

image.thumb.png.0c2d8bfe9497085b6f0944ff514bae34.png

image.thumb.png.970abd9de7b8c961c42a97e73d702679.png

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hmm. Interesting. If another signing arrives before Morelos is sold, say the Swiss bot, does that mean transfer activity is over regardless of whether Morelos is sold or not? 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Looking forward to seeing all the "Where's the MoNeY cOMING FroM" usual bullshit from those tramps :lol:

That started a while ago mate, the best place to keep up to date on Rangers signings is the scum forum, they're right in there with the most current news and follow with expert player and financial analysis.

Archived