Welcome to Rangers Kemar Roofe

graeme_4

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Itten is all done n dusted. Alfie will probably be sold when a club matches our valuation. Could be very soon after today.

Itten????,        Ok had to search for 'Itten' then wondered why we were interested in another left back from SC Freiburg,  check again...... Gian-Luca Itter.

Auld Bugger Loyal hits wrong key on keyboard.

1 minute ago, billythebear1986 said:

Just a little scared Roofe might be a product over championship over valuation

I've been thinking the same mate, from what I've seen of him I'm not hugely impressed, but there's not much we can do about that.

Scottish football is a different world to English football, I guess we'll soon find out.

As soon as I saw Leeds fans saying things like he'd tear the Scottish league apart etc, I started to think I've heard this too many times before.

Happily be wrong.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

I've been thinking the same mate, from what I've seen of him I'm not hugely impressed, but there's not much we can do about that.

Scottish football is a different world to English football, I guess we'll soon find out.

As soon as I saw Leeds fans saying things like he'd tear the Scottish league apart etc, I started to think I've heard this too many times before.

Happily be wrong.

Hopefully we are wrong and he is what we are looking for. He’s good in air which will suit borna and Tav 🤙

27 minutes ago, Swally said:

:huh:

He doesn't want to be here, we were never his end-game, he wants to play else-where.

He doesn't strike me as the type of person that gives up and goes home due to a few idiots being racist, I would expect that to make him try even harder.

Let's stop the poor wee Morelos narrative because the love only really goes in one direction - if it didn't he wouldn't be so pushing for a move away to Lille ffs.

I know we weren't the be all end all in his career feel crap for him racially abused in this day and age and that includes the gutter press up here all because he plays for Rangers 

14 minutes ago, Swally said:

He has never hid his intention to play in a more competitive league, I'm sorry but if you think Morelos is leaving due to the media, which he'd have to have translated, then imo you're  being naive. 

Even the fact he and his agent advertised himself on twitter throughout his Rangers career says to me something isn't quite right.

People are too defensive over this player who doesn't show us much loyalty, if he doesn't want to play here - bye. I want players at Rangers who really want to be here.

TBF I expect any decent player of worth would be using us as a stepping stone to a better league, it's where we are now and TBH I have no problems with that just as long as they try their best for us while they are here, and it cannot be denied that Alfredo has done his bit in that regard.

Just now, billythebear1986 said:

Hopefully we are wrong and he is what we are looking for. He’s good in air which will suit borna and Tav 🤙

If he stays fit I just have concerns about his physicality mate, you know what the hammerthrowers are like up here.

Archived