Welcome to Rangers Kemar Roofe

graeme_4

The office that deal with our work load is based on Leeds, anyway was speaking to one of the planners who is a Leeds season ticket holder before roofe was officially announced..

5CE7C59E-974D-4FC4-97E5-4685978F707B.jpeg

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I see on FF that ill phil was telling the unwashed today that we would have only 2M maximum to spend on replacements after Alfredo is sold.

He really is comedy gold. Hope that the lurkers keep funding him. 

Remember he was telling everyone in the summer we had signed a deal with Umbro for £1 million a year and the tarriers deal with Adidas was £12 million 😂😂😂😂😂 

Paedophiles man!

Will get a lot of shite for this, bit I was never overly thrilled with the prospect of losing Morelos and getting Roofe. His injury history is concerning and his scoring record is not good. Worried where we are going to replace Morelos goals.

If he is playing off a striker on the right then I'm less concerned a bit.

11 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Well, this is a cause for concern. To have this finished by today, somebody must have leaked we were signing these two a minimum of 6-7 weeks ago. 

:mutley:

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Will get a lot of shite for this, bit I was never overly thrilled with the prospect of losing Morelos and getting Roofe. His injury history is concerning and his scoring record is not good. Worried where we are going to replace Morelos goals.

Itten?

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

image.gif.cd462870305ac7c334b3231735e28821.gif

1 minute ago, shaka said:

People were wanting quality... well Roofe definitely looks quality.  Thankfully we didn't end up with dross like Shankland, Dykes or Cosgrove!

Still think Shankland would be decent as a third choice striker. 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Gotta laugh at the loan suggestion when they have more of them than we do, walloper 

Yip....is the goalie the only money they have spent so far?

I genuinely don't see them spending much more unless Eduard gets sold....even then they might try and wing it with this Ajeti lad & Klimala.....I'm sure they will bring in another CB but midfield I don't see them doing anything there

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Yip....is the goalie the only money they have spent so far?

I genuinely don't see them spending much more unless Eduard gets sold....even then they might try and wing it with this Ajeti lad & Klimala.....I'm sure they will bring in another CB but midfield I don't see them doing anything there

Honestly mate, I couldn’t give a flying f who they sign, just making a point about the running joke of us and loans when they have more. Arguably, the loans ‘won’ them the league last season with lurch and laughable that they wanted another loan for him. Couldn’t mark their necks with a blowtorch. 

Reduced income and an astronomical wage bill hitting home for them 

Archived