Jump to content

A forward line worth £20 million


King Jela
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Say what you like about Brown but he trives in the derby games.

He knows exactly what he's doing and he does it well.

You're listening to yer father in law far too much, son.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Say what you like about Brown but he trives in the derby games.

He knows exactly what he's doing and he does it well.

He's 35 now and going backwards, no doubt he'll still be influential but he's not the force he once was, they stick with him all season and it'll cost them the title

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Kent £7 million, Hagi £4 million, Roofe £5 million and Itten £4 million, if reports are true. 

For that money I genuinely expect to win the league. 

And then there is Leon Balogun who cost us nothing, and might be just as valuable as the big money signings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Gerrad is building his own squad and the board are backing him. 

Barisic, Aribo, Hagi are already worth lots more than we paid for them. Duff signings are quickly shown the door. Grezda, Jones etc.

Patience is required for the moment until we see how the new boys do.

Agreed, plus the transfer window as been extended to October so there's a chance we might purchase a wildcard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Think Gerrard will play 2 up front ? or is this 100% cause Morelos is away ? 

Canny see him going two up top. I imagine he will use either Itten or Roofe and he has the novelty of moving Roofe to the right and putting Itten through the middle. Can't fit both them in unless you are dropping Hagi into midfield or dropping Hagi or Kent altogether.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Canny see him going two up top. I imagine he will use either Itten or Roofe and he has the novelty of moving Roofe to the right and putting Itten through the middle. Can't fit both them in unless you are dropping Hagi into midfield or dropping Hagi or Kent altogether.

 I think hagi will be playing as the attacking mid now with roofe on the right and Itten through the middle. I think we  will be phenomenal going forward with that formation.  Stevie ain't changing his whole philosophy now even if he should at times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Finny said:

 I think hagi will be playing as the attacking mid now with roofe on the right and Itten through the middle. I think we  will be phenomenal going forward with that formation.  Stevie ain't changing his whole philosophy now even if he should at times. 

Would make more sense certainly against smaller teams. Only thing against that is we may lose what Aribo now seems to be bringing to the attacking role.

Finny likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Would make more sense certainly against smaller teams. Only thing against that is we may lose what Aribo now seems to be bringing to the attacking role.

We really should only be playing with 1 dm in the league. I know the fbs play high up the park but we should be pumping 10 guys behind the ball with  no forward movement. 

I have high hopes the new boys will start to contribute to that. 

Malkytfp1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

And yet he has admirers. I really don’t get Rangers fans denigrating our own players especially when he is clearly talented.

You're telling me I'm not allowed to voice my opinion of a player I do not rate?

He has plenty of critical fans as well, I stated he has skill, however I then stated I think he's too ineffective in too many games, isn't seeing the positive and negatives being balanced?

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Swally said:

You're telling me I'm not allowed to voice my opinion of a player I do not rate?

He has plenty of critical fans as well, I stated he has skill, however I then stated I think he's too ineffective in too many games, isn't seeing the positive and negatives being balanced?

Of course we are all entitled to an opinion. I don’t see how saying we should pay £4m to get rid of him is balanced though. :lol:

Swally likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 01 December 2021 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Hibernian v Rangers
      Easter Road
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event
×
×
  • Create New...