A forward line worth £20 million

King Jela

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Of course we are all entitled to an opinion. I don’t see how saying we should pay £4m to get rid of him is balanced though. :lol:

That would be me trying to be funny and as usual failing mate :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ideally we should have enough pace and firepower up front to score the goals that we couldn't last season, middle of the park is still a concern though, honestly cannot be arsed with the likes of Davis and Arfield from here on out. 

That's harsh,  they still have a part to play. Not as first choice right enough.

We need a true class dominant midfielder. We have  Davis who is slow in thought and in delivery, Arfield who has a purple patch for 5 or so games a  season through his career, Kamara who is good in possession but lacks the killer pass and fails to react too often. Aribo has great potential but I do not see him as a dominant force. Jack is an injury prone grafter whose strength is as a spoiler. Maybe in time Hagi will be the main man but this season we desperately need someone to make the quick incisive passes to the front line.

18 hours ago, Swally said:

he might be skillful but for me is ineffective, not impressed with him at all

i would play him defensive midfield. you do not need anything fance from him but every team needs a player who can win the ball and also hold the ball and dstribute well in the middle under pressure. His form dipped with the rest of the squad but when he was at his best he really was crucial in the middle alongside jack.

Exciting times we were too predictable upfront we desperatley needed changes I hope this season the players signed are more mobile work their arse of for the team and score loads of goals.

change was needed.

Archived