Welcome to Rangers, Cedric Itten

Broxi

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This signing may also help in getting the best out of Tav and Borna. The big mans 6 ft 2  which hopefully gives us the option of putting crosses into the box where playing through the defence isn’t working. 

We try this with Morelos at the moment but, although he has scored some good headed goals for us, I don’t think he’s a great aerial threat.  

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

This signing may also help in getting the best out of Tav and Borna. The big mans 6 ft 2  which hopefully gives us the option of putting crosses into the box where playing through the defence isn’t working. 

We try this with Morelos at the moment but, although he has scored some good headed goals for us, I don’t think he’s a great aerial threat.  

I think Morelos is a brilliant aerial threat tbh. 

32 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Honestly it’s a dream come true , I’ll still post on here as much as I can as I know yous hang on my every word , I’ll have a word about MYGers to 👍🏻👌🏻

At least you don’t need to change your username! 😂

6 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Borna swings it  and.......... he's  heedered *Ittin*!   

:pipe:

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I think Morelos is a brilliant aerial threat tbh. 

He’s not awful by any stretch. 

But in 3 years he’s scored 8 headed league goals. Considering how often Tav and Borna whip the ball in I don’t think those are brilliant stats 

Archived