Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluenoz said:

I don't believe it was right to start Itten so soon therefore, our options to not start Kamara & Jack together were zero unless you would rather have Davis.

The only change I had was Helander in.

Big game upcoming for Morelos.

I don’t understand all the fuss today. The sensible choice was to start Itten in the bench. Jack and Kamara were always going to start, until we buy a better midfielder.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I don’t understand all the fuss today. The sensible choice was to start Itten in the bench. Jack and Kamara were always going to start, until we buy a better midfielder.

:tu:

Gerrard knows he needs a midfielder. Can't do much until he gets that, or Itten and Roofe are ready to come in for Hagi and he moves back. 

People panicking about very little.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

OR 

We played Jones and put Hagi in his best position.

That is a far better option than two boring non creative midfielders. And I dont even rate Jones.

People would have complained about Jones being in the team as well 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why is it not right? Also, play Arfield, or Barjonas (don’t even rate him) ahead of Kamara.

Because Kamara is the better player and Itten needs to watch how we play before throwing him. 

On a sidenote, I guess Murphy's time is up when Jones & Barker are the preferred sub choices.

Not understanding Morelos starting if SG thinks his heads been turned . Let's face it , if a deal with Lille isn't far away he's hardly going to go in for 50/50 balls or go in where it hurts . 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Itten scored a hat trick in his last game yet is on the bench because our manager can't find a new way of playing at home against teams that sit in after having a homework period of the best part of 5 months. 

Chronic. 

Or because he's probably trained with the team once? But aye I'm sure he's been signed with the intention of never being able to use him 

Archived