Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Because Kamara is the better player and Itten needs to watch how we play before throwing him. 

On a sidenote, I guess Murphy's time is up when Jones & Barker are the preferred sub choices.

He should show it then, been pish for months, and started last season the same, at least Arfield looked half competent after January for a while. He’ll have a tele to see how we play.

Shambles that tbf, Murphy is so much better than both.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He should show it then, been pish for months, and started last season the same, at least Arfield looked half competent after January for a while. He’ll have a tele to see how we play.

Shambles that tbf, Murphy is so much better than both.

Murphy? I like him but do we want anyone to tackle in this team? :lol:

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Genuinely wouldn’t bother me if Gerrard left now. That’s absolutely embarrassing again, I’ve had enough of the constant negativity against jobbers. Scrape a 1-0 win and be delighted

No only that mate the football is fucking horrendous, looking forward to more turgid pish today 

9 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Alfie starting - dubious but whatever, Roofe isn't fit and he might not want to start Itten start away, the guy's barely trained with the squad.

Kamara and Jack again though, for fuck sake. At home to St Mirren. Play Arfield. Play 4-2-3-1. Put Hagi back and just have Jack as the holding player. Do something different.

Gerrard's stubbornness in general and specifically, his absolute refusal to deviate from this weird fixation with playing exactly like Liverpool do is going to fuck him if he's not careful.

Guarantee he probably doesn't make a sub until 75/80 minutes as well. 

My thoughts exactly. 

Very disappointed with team selection.  Asking for trouble and we havent learned a thing from last season.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Genuinely wouldn’t bother me if Gerrard left now. That’s absolutely embarrassing again, I’ve had enough of the constant negativity against jobbers. Scrape a 1-0 win and be delighted

Guy is fuckin clueless and its goin to be the same shit all over again........

Archived