*****Official 20/21 EL Qualifying thread*****

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would create this thread for all the draws in qualifying and update people on draw dates/times, possible opponents etc. Something to look forward to over the next few weeks.  We've had

Should score at least one over there and make game at Ibrox a formality.

Can I order 2 home and one away top please.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If Aberdeen go through to Q3, we can't draw Sporting.

Wouldn't mind some of the big guns going out in Q2, although unlikely.  

Still possible for us to be seeded in Q4 if 6 out of the following go out in Q2 - Spurs, APOEL, Galatasaray, Copenhagen, Steaua, Granada, BATE, Partizan, Malmo, Wolfsburg, Basel, Liege and Milan.  :pipe:

Would certainly accept Spurs and Wolfsburg going out and being replaced by Liege and Steaua as seeds in Q4.

If any of the clubs you quote go out do the clubs that beat them not take their seeding and therefore we cannot move up into the seeded teams. That is my understanding and your final sentence appears to confirm that. 

44 minutes ago, Brubear said:

If any of the clubs you quote go out do the clubs that beat them not take their seeding and therefore we cannot move up into the seeded teams. That is my understanding and your final sentence appears to confirm that. 

Going out in Q2 is different to Q3.

If any of those 13 sides lose in Q2 they are out before the draw is made for Q4. Thus the team who defeat them in Q2 take their own coefficient points for the draw.  

Brubear and BookWorm like this
  • 2 weeks later...