*****Official 20/21 EL Qualifying thread*****

35 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I didn't even think about that mate. The ticket money is a huge factor from the European games, I'm assuming that's completely lost either way? Or you'd have to assume they would introduce another RTV add-on for them 

Can’t see it, think BT will have all the rights to EL as usual 

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would create this thread for all the draws in qualifying and update people on draw dates/times, possible opponents etc. Something to look forward to over the next few weeks.  We've had

Should score at least one over there and make game at Ibrox a formality.

Can I order 2 home and one away top please.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Think we need to prepare ourselves for the possibility of not making the groups this year.

We've been really lucky with our Q4 draws the last 2 years, but being unseeded in that round again this year our luck is probably due to run out 

Would take some real bad luck to get an extremely hard draw in Q4, if we advance that far. Only Spurs would make me convinced we were going out tbh.

The likes of Sporting, PSV and Wolfsburg are not superior to Porto who we took 4 points from. 

Basel, Copenhagen, Sparta Prague, APOEL, Malmo, Bate, Partizan and Galatasary are certainly winnable ties.  

28 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would take some real bad luck to get an extremely hard draw in Q4, if we advance that far. Only Spurs would make me convinced we were going out tbh.

The likes of Sporting, PSV and Wolfsburg are not superior to Porto who we took 4 points from. 

Basel, Copenhagen, Sparta Prague, APOEL, Malmo, Bate, Partizan and Galatasary are certainly winnable ties.  

Don’t know how many times we would beat Porto again though tbf. Don’t think we’d be favourites for a few of those teams. Winnable for sure but can’t be too upset at getting put out by them either 

Edit: Was expecting more top teams in fairness though akin to Roma’s and German and Spanish teams though so maybe not as bad as I thought 

Watching Bayer tonight ,They have been honking.How the fuck could they not have played like this against us 

And thank fuck that useless bastard of a ref isn’t Scottish 

And this praying indeed the pitch is fucking nauseating .The players do it and look around to see who is watching 🤣🤣

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Watching Bayer tonight ,They have been honking.How the fuck could they not have played like this against us 

And thank fuck that useless bastard of a ref isn’t Scottish 

And this praying indeed the pitch is fucking nauseating .The players do it and look around to see who is watching 🤣🤣

Thought they played well tbh but I was thinking more along the lines of what Inter would have done to us.  

Long way to go for us to get to the level of last nights game, hopefully getting a lesson from Bayer will bring us on somewhat.  

eejay the dj likes this
20 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Thought they played well tbh but I was thinking more along the lines of what Inter would have done to us.  

Long way to go for us to get to the level of last nights game, hopefully getting a lesson from Bayer will bring us on somewhat.  

Good point mate 

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

One off ties played bcd is the way of it so luck of the draw is imperative to make the group stages. Fingers crossed for home draws as that means no travel.

I’m honestly not bothered about Europe at this moment .Winning EVERY league game from now until Christmas is all I want 

chris182 likes this

Tre Penne, UE Engordany, FC Santa Coloma, HB Torshavn, La Fiorita, Barry Town and St Joseph's FC all got eliminated. 

Prishtina will probably get kicked out due to Covid. Covid causing havok, although would take a default 3-0 myself.

Have updated the opponents list.

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tre Penne, UE Engordany, FC Santa Coloma, HB Torshavn, La Fiorita, Barry Town and St Joseph's FC all got eliminated. 

Prishtina will probably get kicked out due to Covid. Covid causing havok, although would take a default 3-0 myself.

Great job mate 👍

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

First few names there it was starting to look like your spell checker wasn't on to adjust for your fat fingers.

TheKingObv and ForeverAndEver like this