*****Official 20/21 EL Qualifying thread*****

38 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'm just back from Turkey.

Was great to be fair, except overrun with very camp homosexuals in Galatasary tops. 

Dude Turkey is not a team that can rival us. We make fun of Beşiktaş and Fenerbahçe for days. Just like I made fun of you. If you mix as the whole British island, you still cannot beat us. Even Fenerbahce, whom we make fun of every day, beat you before.  :))

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would create this thread for all the draws in qualifying and update people on draw dates/times, possible opponents etc. Something to look forward to over the next few weeks.  We've had

Should score at least one over there and make game at Ibrox a formality.

Can I order 2 home and one away top please.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Yasofeifa said:

Dude Turkey is not a team that can rival us. We make fun of Beşiktaş and Fenerbahçe for days. Just like I made fun of you. If you mix as the whole British island, you still cannot beat us. Even Fenerbahce, whom we make fun of every day, beat you before.  :))

Mehmet, you were 6th last season, 6th!

Embarrassing!

Only good thing about Galatasary was Graham Souness. 

'Dude' lol.  Been to Turkey loads of times, never heard it used once, dude!

13 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Mehmet, you were 6th last season, 6th!

Embarrassing!

Only good thing about Galatasary was Graham Souness. 

'Dude' lol.  Been to Turkey loads of times, never heard it used once, dude!

Woah! Easy up there! My Uncle managed Galatasaray back in the day. Waaay before Souness got the gig. 

33 minutes ago, Yasofeifa said:

Fuck up @Inigo

Inigo likes this
39 minutes ago, Yasofeifa said:

Stop making mock up Rangers tops and profiting off our club you manky wee tarrier wanker 

pollok-bear likes this
9 hours ago, Yasofeifa said:

I am from Galatasaray. 6. Turkey we finished the league last year. However, do not be fooled by this. If there was no pandemic, be sure Galatasaray would be the champion. If we could be champion last season, this would be our third championship in a row. All other teams Galatasaray in Turkey last year consecutive champion 3. Do not spend much time he had to deal with the pandemic and Muse, reamers as Falcao took care of the league after the pandemic. Galatasaray won 2 championships despite dealing with FFP rules for 3 seasons. There is a buy-as-you-sell rule. Especially when Fatih Terim is present, the team takes on a different identity. I am a big fan of Galatasarat and believe me we haven't played ball for 7 good years. But we won five league championships in Turkey this 7 years. So it wouldn't mean wrong. The worst version of Galatasaray is better than the best of Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş and Trabzonspor 🙂 I don't count Başakşehir because they are a political team. In other words, as Galatasaray, we finished 6th because we care about the league. This situation may mislead you. Apart from that, we were eliminated from a weak team called Östersunds in the Uefa Europa League. Turkey League championship because at that time it was important for us. However, Galatasaray club gives importance to Europe this season. And believe me, we'll sift Real Madrid bile gel. So you have no chance. 🙂 I think you forget the Uefa Cup and try to beat celtic in the league.

I bet when you poked your sister off you found yer da’s wedding ring ya mad demented nappie ripper 😂

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

I bet when you poked your sister off you found yer da’s wedding ring ya mad demented nappie ripper 😂

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Man, you don't have to be angry. Also, don't worry about your mother being raped by barbarians on ibrox. I think you will enjoy watching it too.

13 minutes ago, Yasofeifa said:

Man, you don't have to be angry. Also, don't worry about your mother being raped by barbarians on ibrox. I think you will enjoy watching it too.

We will be raping yous on the park if we both go.through ya wee mutant bastard.

Forza fener

ForeverAndEver likes this
11 hours ago, Yasofeifa said:

I am from Galatasaray. 6. Turkey we finished the league last year. However, do not be fooled by this. If there was no pandemic, be sure Galatasaray would be the champion. If we could be champion last season, this would be our third championship in a row. All other teams Galatasaray in Turkey last year consecutive champion 3. Do not spend much time he had to deal with the pandemic and Muse, reamers as Falcao took care of the league after the pandemic. Galatasaray won 2 championships despite dealing with FFP rules for 3 seasons. There is a buy-as-you-sell rule. Especially when Fatih Terim is present, the team takes on a different identity. I am a big fan of Galatasarat and believe me we haven't played ball for 7 good years. But we won five league championships in Turkey this 7 years. So it wouldn't mean wrong. The worst version of Galatasaray is better than the best of Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş and Trabzonspor 🙂 I don't count Başakşehir because they are a political team. In other words, as Galatasaray, we finished 6th because we care about the league. This situation may mislead you. Apart from that, we were eliminated from a weak team called Östersunds in the Uefa Europa League. Turkey League championship because at that time it was important for us. However, Galatasaray club gives importance to Europe this season. And believe me, we'll sift Real Madrid bile gel. So you have no chance. 🙂 I think you forget the Uefa Cup and try to beat celtic in the league.

Awww ffs. There’s not even a hint of intelligence here. 

pollok-bear likes this
56 minutes ago, Yasofeifa said:

Not angry at all sad sacks, You are reeking of the paedophile smoke that they wave about down the chapel.

This is the same guy that keeps popping up every now and again claiming to be a supporter of our European opponents, always the same style of posting, big long paragraphs, starts of friendly then starts getting cheeky. 

Most likely a weirdo tarrier but possibly @Inigo/ @denya Or that wee gay fud @Bronzy thinking he’s funny 

pollok-bear and BridgeIsBlue like this

Noticed that the Dutch League games had decent crowds in the stadium, looked to be about one in every third seat. It would be nice if this was the case on Thursday, a game with an actual atmosphere and of course you can be assured that some Bears would find their way in.