*****Official 20/21 EL Qualifying thread*****

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would create this thread for all the draws in qualifying and update people on draw dates/times, possible opponents etc. Something to look forward to over the next few weeks.  We've had

Should score at least one over there and make game at Ibrox a formality.

Can I order 2 home and one away top please.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Too bad we cant draw them...

We could get Progres though who went through tonight. :pipe:

Will update list tomorrow night after all Q1 matches finish.

Draw is on Monday. 

Again? Fuck sake :lol:

41 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I would like us out as early as possible. 

Really??? Get to the group, get the cash - see how the draw goes - might be easier than last years group due to the one leg QF format.

I get where you are coming on the domestic focus, but it's great to see a European season.

dee9, graeme_4 and Laudrup1690 like this
7 hours ago, dee9 said:

Every other season mate I would be delighted and I totally get what you are saying. 

However this season is a stand alone..... Its absolutely imperative that we stop these cunts. No distractions..... Win the league. 

Totally agree , couldnt give two fucks about europe........

dee9 likes this
8 hours ago, dee9 said:

I would like us out as early as possible. 

Delighted they cunts have lost a fortune tonight.......the fuckin luck has run out ya cunts!!!!! 

I get what your saying but Europe helps us from a financial point of view massively which in turn helps us sign better players.

Ideally we make group stages bank some money and I wouldn’t be arsed if we didn’t get out of the group.

One Jock Wallace likes this
8 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Really??? Get to the group, get the cash - see how the draw goes - might be easier than last years group due to the one leg QF format.

I get where you are coming on the domestic focus, but it's great to see a European season.

Final round of qualifying could be really tough as we wont be seeded. Could end up with an away tie to so.eone like Spurs. 

I said this last year, will say it again and believe it's more relevant without fans in attendance! I would gladly take Gerrard saying the priority was to make the group stages again, however he's going to play 2nd string sides in the group stages to focus on the league challenge.

McGregor

Patterson Edmundson Helander/Balogun Bassey

Davis Arfield Barjonas

Stewart Defoe Barker

Sadly he wouldn't play such a side even if it's 'decent' on paper.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

To be fair, most of our European money is usually based off of sellout crowds - probably not that imperative we qualify this year. 

Any idea what the TV money only is? @The Dude 

Still want us to do well. 

https://www.football-coefficient.eu/money/

If I am doing this correctly there was 11 different national associations in the last 16. So we received just under £1.1m for that round alone. Last 32 as there was many more associations and the scum were they, we got around £417K.

That's just half of the £168m market pull, not sure what us and the taigs get from the £84m under different criteria.

Also got coefficient money(714K) and the revenue from EL for making last 16 was about £7.4m.

Over £10m outwith ticket sales last year.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Final round of qualifying could be really tough as we wont be seeded. Could end up with an away tie to so.eone like Spurs. 

Final round (Playoff round) is two legged is it not?

Champs league playoff round is 2 legged assumed EL be the same?

12 hours ago, dee9 said:

Every other season mate I would be delighted and I totally get what you are saying. 

However this season is a stand alone..... Its absolutely imperative that we stop these cunts. No distractions..... Win the league. 

Win the league mate, then dancing ta Gdańsk