Jump to content

*****Official 20/21 EL Qualifying thread*****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would create this thread for all the draws in qualifying and update people on draw dates/times, possible opponents etc. Something to look forward to over the next few weeks.  We've had

Should score at least one over there and make game at Ibrox a formality.

Can I order 2 home and one away top please.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Oh so we're playing this game now :lol:

Thread bookmarked for future reference. 

You did the same thing bumping the Hagi thread again in fairness :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why are you trying to make out as though I'm desperate for him to fail? 

Weird behaviour tbh. 

You don't appear desperate for him to succeed which would mean we've succeeded.

You say he's got 5 games to save his skin then seem irked that after 4 wins its acknowledged. Now that is weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You don't appear desperate for him to succeed which would mean we've succeeded.

You say he's got 5 games to save his skin then seem irked that after 4 wins its acknowledged. Now that is weird.

Won first 3 domestically then drew at Livi

Won another 4 in all competitions before drawing at Easter Road

Done it again now we go to Parkhead, play like we did today and they'll be back on top 2 points clear having played a game less. 

Come back to me in this thread come the end of December and we'll see where we are. 

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I’ve still got this saved for some reason :lol:

6E0E2583-DDB4-4041-B6E6-BA78B2754C32.thumb.jpeg.91c790ab02d116c6702e9ef160b2595d.jpeg
 

I apologise in advance for playing this game.

I'll give you that one tbf :lol:

Didn't you also bump the big Gerrard thread from the summer he signed quoting posters who said he was a puzzling managerial appointment, then the next game we lost... 

Bronzy likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Won 4 games in all comps, then drew at Livi

Won another 4 before drawing at Easter Road

Done it again now we go to Parkhead, play like we did today and they'll be back on top 2 points clear having played a game less. 

Come back to me in this thread come the end of December and we'll see where we are. 

I'll give you that one tbf :lol:

Didn't you also bump the big Gerrard thread from the summer he signed quoting posters who said he was a puzzling managerial appointment, then the next game we lost... 

It was a strange thread to bump regardless seeing that we’ve still not won anything yet.

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'll give you that one tbf :lol:

Didn't you also bump the big Gerrard thread from the summer he signed quoting posters who said he was a puzzling managerial appointment, then the next game we lost... 

Probably

It's the pettiness that I enjoy the most :stevieg:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Won 4 games in all comps, then drew at Livi

Won another 4 before drawing at Easter Road

Done it again now we go to Parkhead, play like we did today and they'll be back on top 2 points clear having played a game less. 

Come back to me in this thread come the end of December and we'll see where we are. 

 

So to be clear. If he lost any of the games you'd be demanding he be sacked. Given he hasn't, your "5 games to save his skin" comment has not to be discussed as its having a dig at you, but we've to review it at a later stage?

Mate all you had to say was he'd done well and saved his skin. Shame that seems too much for you, especially given as you say repeatedly you don't want him to fail.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

It was a strange thread to bump regardless seeing that we’ve still not won anything yet.

Its a EL qualifying thread, in which a post was made about Gerrard saving his job in 5 games time. When should it be highlighted he's done enough in those 5 games, including the two European ones he apparently had to win .... 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its a EL qualifying thread, in which a post was made about Gerrard saving his job in 5 games time. When should it be highlighted he's done enough in those 5 games, including the two European ones he apparently had to win .... 😂

Don’t mean this thread, the actual thread about Gerrard being appointed 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope to fuck when this thread is bumped on the 17th its @SeparateEntityMyArseand not @BridgeIsBlue

Hope to fuck we win too, but im sure all of us agree any notion of Gerrard being sacked if we don't is utterly ridiculous.

Hes saved his skin..... for now 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So to be clear. If he lost any of the games you'd be demanding he be sacked. Given he hasn't, your "5 games to save his skin" comment has not to be discussed as its having a dig at you, but we've to review it at a later stage?

Mate all you had to say was he'd done well and saved his skin. Shame that seems too much for you, especially given as you say repeatedly you don't want him to fail.

Must have missed the praise I gave him and the side on Thursday night, yet here you are expecting me to tongue his arse after a lacklustre display against Ross County at home... 

Fuck off :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope to fuck when this thread is bumped on the 17th its @SeparateEntityMyArseand not @BridgeIsBlue

Me 3.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Must have missed the praise I gave him and the side on Thursday night, yet here you are expecting me to tongue his arse after a lacklustre display against Ross County at home... 

Fuck off :lol:

Me 3.

I'm acknowledging he's saved his skin, if ever that was to be the case.

Not sure why this angers you so much but im glad we can all move on in acceptance his reaction is exemplary and the chat about saving skin etc ends here 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm acknowledging he's saved his skin, if ever that was to be the case.

Not sure why this angers you so much but im glad we can all move on in acceptance his reaction is exemplary and the chat about saving skin etc ends here 👍

See you end of December 

:hiboys:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 01 November 2020 12:00 Until 14:00
      0  
      Kilmarnock v Rangers
      The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...