Gaffers reaction v's Leverkusen

LegendofCoop

5 hours ago, British_Empire said:

It doesn't matter what platform he turns it on mate, if his heads been turned and he's not focused, then he's no good to anyone.

Said this myself. No point playing if he has no interest in playing for the jersey he is currently wearing. Quite a let down,  sadly. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Playing Morelos was one of those ones he's damned if he does, damned if he doesnt. With no alternative, the lad wanting to play, and no deal yet on the table I get why he started him.

Where he fucked it was not pulling the lazy, disinterested, clearly distracted player at half time given his presence was akin to being a man down. We improved when he was off as it was like an extra man playing.

If Gerrard repeats the same mistake on Sunday, Hell mend him.

That was the problem last night.  I normally have a lot of love, but last night was poor effort.  
I would love it if Roofe came on on Sunday and popped goals in for giggles and reminded Morelos how he once used to love doing that too. 

Great honest interview 

he really is a class act, young hungry manager who wants the best 

on Alfie damned if you do damned if  you don’t if he didnt play the noises would be louder, 

big game Sunday is the main priority 

40 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Morelos did little but  we were mainly on the defensive so he didn't have much support.Tavernier remains the weak link in the defence.He gets caught out of position  at crucial times too often  and seems to lack pace .

He has been caught out several times in the last few matches. Don’t know what is going on with him.

Archived