European Coefficient

esquire8

12 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Moved above Ukraine into 11th.

Austria 2.5 points ahead. Probably not catchable unless their 4 teams lose most games in next 4 group games and the scum start winning.

Goes completely against the grain wanting the taigs to win 😩.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pot 4 if we got past the qualifers. 

Spot on. This year you need 33,000 coefficient points to get into pot 3. We had 16,250 coming into this year. If we match last year, ie last 16 we will get approximately another 11,000 this year so still only 27,250. 

On 29/10/2020 at 23:07, Rangers_no1 said:

The good thing is Ukraine points are divided by 5 and ours by 4. 

Kiev have Barca double header and Juve away. Cant see any points gained. If they beat Ferencváros to third, hopefully hard draw and out in last 32 of EL. 

Cant see Zorya getting many points.

Shakhtar are the main problem. 

Not sure what is going on but Shakhtar  3-0 down at home to broussia

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Not sure if I’m being thick here but does a Scotland qualifying for the Euros have any impact on this

club coefficient is different from country, but country doesn’t mean national team, just aswell or Scottish teams wouldn’t even get into the europa league based on their results 

Country coefficient: used to rank the collective performance of the clubs of each member association, for assigning the number of places, and at what stage clubs enter the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Europa Conference League

Club coefficient: used to rank individual clubs, for seeding in the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League

17 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I thought the same thing mate.

If you have age on your side you might just not have noticed the rule change, I might be wrong but I’m sure it used to take account you country’s ranking but that’s not been the case for a long time now

Archived