Not a huge fan of mine either. She's very selfish and self centred. Cheated on my dad as well. Went years without speaking to her, gave in under pressure from aunts to just tolerate her. Spend as little time with her as I can. Don't see that changing and don't see me regretting it when she's gone.

Billythebear77 and Virtuoso like this
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had a surprise birthday party for auld maw.  About 20 of her closest family in garden. My wee sis organised it all and did us proud. Huge selection of quality food.  Asked my mum on

Thank you. It was tough but lucky to have amazing grandparents who took me in and gave me a loving home. Sadly though they are others in that position who have no one and end up going down the s

My maws 5ft 4, put me on my arse wi a punch to the jaw when I came in steaming at 16 😂.    do not fuck with yer maw. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Not a huge fan of mine either. She's very selfish and self centred. Cheated on my dad as well. Went years without speaking to her, gave in under pressure from aunts to just tolerate her. Spend as little time with her as I can. Don't see that changing and don't see me regretting it when she's gone.

Are you sure your dads your real dad?

Mines has got a season ticket for ibrox up the club deck 👍🏻, always meet after the games at the burger van opposite shop I’m in Sandy jardine  , best recent memory the Ryan jack old firm game jumping round in circles cuddling at the burger van her greeting with joy coz we’d finally beat them 👍🏻👌🏻😂