Well done Alfie

KeyserSoze

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some amount of fools posting that we shouldn’t play him at all today, just regurgitating the press line that we should get shot of him. Utterly bizarre behaviour from Rangers fans (who supposedly didn’t listen to the whole Gerrard comment)

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Some amount of fools posting that we shouldn’t play him at all today, just regurgitating the press line that we should get shot of him. Utterly bizarre behaviour from Rangers fans (who supposedly didn’t listen to the whole Gerrard comment)

I'll hold my hands up and didn't think he should've started today. Glad I was wrong.

Delighted for him. Thought it was harsh taking him off when he was on a hat trick after such a poor run of form, but he’s clearly carrying a bit of weight still so maybe it had to be done fitness wise.Β 

If he stays, hopefully he’s got the confidence to get back to old ways and go on a decent run!

11 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Two goals and an assist.

Credit to him, I didn't want to start him. That's why I'm just some cunt on a forum. :lol:

Shows when he's up for it he's a different class.

I came on here and started a thread slating Aribo last season, we all do it mate

Plus, we were right at the time... /s

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Delighted for him. Thought it was harsh taking him off when he was on a hat trick after such a poor run of form, but he’s clearly carrying a bit of weight still so maybe it had to be done fitness wise.Β 

If he stays, hopefully he’s got the confidence to get back to old ways and go on a decent run!

I hope the fat guy stays. Involved in all four goals this season.

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

His physique looks fine man. Folk just like to criticise.

Archived