Well done Alfie

KeyserSoze

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I’m not having a go at him, I thought he had a great game. But he certainly looks bigger than I ever remember him looking before.

Tbf the whole squad is looking far bulkier than last season. Fuck you only have to look at Katic pre injury and Aribo to see theres been a bulking up program with the fitness team. Alfies build just makes him look much bigger.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

You're first to apologise mate, I'll bet the other 100 or so today won't.

Hard to say otherwise. He put in a man of the match performance.

Be interesting to see what happens the next few days with Roofe a week away from being fit, Itten now having a taster and an expected increase bid for him.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hard to say otherwise. He put in a man of the match performance.

Be interesting to see what happens the next few days with Roofe a week away from being fit, Itten now having a taster and an expected increase bid for him.

Nothing will change in the next few days mate except for the expected increased bid. Alfie proved today that as long as he's here, they are  No's 2 and 3 in the pecking order.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Am I right in saying Itten has played as a 10 and Roofe can play as a winger?

Previous team mates of Roofe thinks he plays far better as a 10 than a nine but he can play anywhere across the top 4 say. Itten will be primarily a 9.

5 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Nothing will change in the next few days mate except for the expected increased bid. Alfie proved today that as long as he's here, they are  No's 2 and 3 in the pecking order.

If the bid increases then he'll be away. They are getting very close to what we want and after today's performance probably just enhances them chances. Have no worries about Itten starting against St Johnstone if that's the case.

Just now, esquire8 said:

If the bid increases then he'll be away. They are getting very close to what we want and after today's performance probably just enhances them chances. Have no worries about Itten starting against St Johnstone if that's the case.

Why the worry ??

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tbf the whole squad is looking far bulkier than last season. Fuck you only have to look at Katic pre injury and Aribo to see theres been a bulking up program with the fitness team. Alfies build just makes him look much bigger.

Common sense. 

Archived