Clive Tyldesley

PromDeAnglais

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't read all the posts...but I recall Harry Redknapp talking about being manager of different teams. The bottom line is, that as a professional, you give loyalty to your employer...... whoever that may be.

Who can criticise that?

We fans are fickle people and tend to think that anyone associated with our team should never be associated with anyone else (I'm meaning ALL fans....not just our own)

Just read the FF thread on this topic - can’t comment on there as I was banned for a reason that was never provided after 2 days (I emailed twice to ask why)

There are a bunch of interlopers on that thread stirring up the shit. I’m guessing there are a few on here. Naming no names but one regular is ringing major alarm bells (as he does in many threads).

This whole topic is a non-topic FFS.  Filth fans complain about Rangers commentary, commentator says it want personal, “staunch” Rangers fans go mental. 
Lolz.

The people to pity are the filth fans who take the time to complain about this (and hide on Rangers boards)

7 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

There are a bunch of interlopers on that thread stirring up the shit. I’m guessing there are a few on here. Naming no names but one regular is ringing major alarm bells (as he does in many threads).

Come on out with it. Name the infestation  It’s your right as a forum member. 

I’m going to guess It’s  @eejay the dj he’s a good poster but his spelling gives it away 

9 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Just read the FF thread on this topic - can’t comment on there as I was banned for a reason that was never provided after 2 days (I emailed twice to ask why)

This whole topic is a non-topic FFS.  Filth fans complain about Rangers commentary, commentator says it want personal, “staunch” Rangers fans go mental. 
Lolz.

The people to pity are the filth fans who take the time to complain about this (and hide on Rangers boards)

aye got banned from ff for nothin can only asume bead rattlers at work

9 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Lolz.

There's a poster on there that posts threads then switches accounts to reply to himself. The admins know about it and all the threads are still there :lol:

It is the weirdest forum I've even joined.

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

There's a poster on there that posts threads then switches accounts to reply to himself. The admins know about it and all the threads are still there :lol:

It is the weirdest forum I've even joined.

Theres been a few like that on here over the years.

Could be wrong but I think a lot of fans are tired with years of every broadcaster in this country with rights to our matches employing a host of rabid fucking tarriers to cover them. Tom would give you the boak at times but it was still refreshing to hear someone speak favourably about us during a match, while the rest of the broadcasters spew nothing but hatred, negativity and ridiculous bias and double standards.

That being said, Clive was only hired to bring some more professionalism to RangersTV. He isn't a fan and he wasn't hired to be a fan, and he won't be here forever. Whenever he goes, I'd rather he left us with a positive experience and speaking highly of us rather than being hounded out the door for wanting to remain professional. I'll take professional/impartial over everything Sky/BT/BBC produce. Some of his comments were probably a bit naive but he admits himself that he doesn't understand scottish football yet.

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Come on out with it. Name the infestation  It’s your right as a forum member. 

I’m going to guess It’s  @eejay the dj he’s a good poster but his spelling gives it away 

BT wouldn’t suggest me mate 

As for my spelling .Not giving you that .Para club maybe but my spelling isn’t that bad 😂

1 minute ago, ayrshireranger said:

Don't rate him, never have, and working for us does not change that.

And how much is he costing us?.

We're paying the likes of Arfield, Barker, Jones and Davis upwards of £50k a week. 

But let's gets upset cause Clive Tyldesley said something about selik 😭

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We're paying the likes of Arfield, Barker, Jones and Davis upwards of £50k a week. 

But let's gets upset cause Clive Tyldesley said something about selik 😭

Really could care  less about that comment. I just don't like the guy and that goes back years.

Silly to compare actual players to a guy in a booth. I get that we needed an upgrade from wee Tom, but I hope we aren't paying Clive a huge amount.

12 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Really could care  less about that comment. I just don't like the guy and that goes back years.

Silly to compare actual players to a guy in a booth. I get that we needed an upgrade from wee Tom, but I hope we aren't paying Clive a huge amount.

Why don't you like him? 

Archived