Clive Tyldesley

PromDeAnglais

40 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I have given him it stinking for being too pro man u for my tastes in his old job.

But yeah he was excellent today. A few slips but he had researched well and I'm sure if he hangs around for when Ibrox is full then he will be a Ranger for life. 

We do need to be told the truth regards the missing crowd noise in the 2nd half from the Club though. 

Yeah that was weird. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not really a fan of Tyldesley generally if I'm honest. He is fucking nauseating when doing England games.

I never thought I'd see the day where Id be offended on this forum

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is a bit of football commentating royalty.

Well done the club in getting him on board for this.

Likewise for our three pundits. Could listen to Neil McCann all day long.

Think hes far better than the two cunts that Sky Sports have had for the past thousand years. Brilliant and clever addition to the Rangers TV team for the majority of games he will be covering.

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

He is English.

Really cracks me up that :lol:

All they fucking weirdos that wear their kilts to Scotland matches decrying the English commentators talking about 1966. How dare an Englishman talk about his teams only World Cup win to date, when talking about said nation, during a game of football, the sport in which the trophy was won?

Cunts up hear cream themselves when they talk about the last time Scotland QUALIFIED for a national tournament, never mind fucking winning one :lol:

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Worth the£18 extra? Only if we keep winning and they don't😀😀😀

😂if we go top Wednesday give non season ticket holders the full season for a pound fuck it 😂

Archived