• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolute pleasure and privilege to have him commentating on Rangers TV. You can tell he does his research with scrutiny. Well worth the TV package.

here we fucking go, this week's 'outrage'. Can't believe we've got ten days without a game. Going to be hell. 

Massive difference having him on Rtv. Sounds so much more professional now.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Not really his biggest fan generally but he's been pretty good in the games he's done do far. No doubting he's an extremely well prepared, thoroughly professional guy and he's certainly not dropped his standards coming here. 

I would ike to see a change in the RTV coverage though. I think Kevin Thomson is a decent pundit and was a breathe of fresh air on BT amongst some absolute clowns like Stewart and Sutton. I just don't know if he's got the charisma for a colour commentator though. No idea if we'd consider it but a switch of positions between KT and Mccann would be well worth a shot in my opinion. Neil's arguably the best talker in Scottish football at the moment and I'd love to hear his thoughts, especially the more tactical side of the things, during the game rather just discussing a couple of points at half time. 

Thought at one point Walter was going to ask him to give it a break :lol:

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Thought at one point Walter was going to ask him to give it a break :lol:

He's probably got too much to say for the segment time that's allocated. As I said, I think he'd be better suited to an in game spot where he can call the game as it happens. 

10 minutes ago, Swally said:

do you think a manager like walter in his prime would go down well with todays players?

i think he'd still be a great manager but i get the feeling he'd have to tone things down a bit for the snowflakes :lol:

I think there's still a place for that fire in the dressing room, if it gets results

Swally and Jamie0202 like this
1 hour ago, Swally said:

do you think a manager like walter in his prime would go down well with todays players?

i think he'd still be a great manager but i get the feeling he'd have to tone things down a bit for the snowflakes :lol:

He was arguably in his managerial prime just 9 years ago. Not a lot has changed in the game since then and besides, he’s calmed down considerably from the Walter of the 90s. 

The Walter of 2011 would have no bother motivating and commanding the respect of the players by his sheer presence/integrity.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18687846.clive-tyldesley-joining-Rangers-wouldnt-say-no-celtic-becoming-part-scottish-football-scene/

He has just retweeted this article. Not going to lie, this has made me think a lot less of him. He's not a Rangers fan and I don't need him to fall in love with us or fawn over us but I would quite like him to be loyal and not try and whore himself out to our most hated rivals.

its_an_extender likes this
13 minutes ago, DinViesel said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18687846.clive-tyldesley-joining-Rangers-wouldnt-say-no-celtic-becoming-part-scottish-football-scene/

He has just retweeted this article. Not going to lie, this has made me think a lot less of him. He's not a Rangers fan and I don't need him to fall in love with us or fawn over us but I would quite like him to be loyal and not try and whore himself out to our most hated rivals.

It’s like he’s grovelling to them, get him to fuck. 

I knew he wasn’t a Rangers fan which didn’t bother me but this is bollocks.

DinViesel likes this

“It is nice to read favourable opinions, especially when it is a St Johnstone fan that has watched the game and was impressed by my professionalism.

“That probably means more to me than somebody welcoming me to the ‘Rangers family’ and telling me that I am one of ‘The People’.

17 minutes ago, OhW said:

“It is nice to read favourable opinions, especially when it is a St Johnstone fan that has watched the game and was impressed by my professionalism.

“That probably means more to me than somebody welcoming me to the ‘Rangers family’ and telling me that I am one of ‘The People’.

What a complete arse, never understood why he was so highly thought of, rather have Tom Miller ,one of our own

sassaaaa likes this
26 minutes ago, OhW said:

Really?  I know he's a hired hand but whilst he's here I'd expect a bit more loyalty tbh

26 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

What a complete arse, never understood why he was so highly thought of, rather have Tom Miller ,one of our own

Tom gets slaughtered on here for being a fan of the club. Hope this clown is only here short term and we get one of our own back in......

Ivybank likes this
7 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

tenor.gif 

Another hero , wasnt aware he had other jobs. Now I know we must have threw a bucket load of cash at him to take ours.

Wee bit of checking up on the guy and they would know which Glasgow club he prefers and has done for years........