Clive Tyldesley

PromDeAnglais

On 23/08/2020 at 13:12, Swally said:

I'd be too feart to say that type of thing to Walter, the video's short, who knows what happened after it :lol:

I met Walter about 3 years ago at a concert in the SECC. Wasn’t passing up the chance to speak to him and he was brand new, a real gentleman.  Probably terrifying if your a player, or arsehole reporter, but a top bloke if you get a chance to meet him.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes a fucking commentator, one of the best out there and hes commentating on our games. Who gives a fuck about anything else? Rangers TV is currently giving a million times better than the presentation Sky are giving right now . So what if hes not a bear, hes not a tarrier either. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hes a fucking commentator, one of the best out there and hes commentating on our games. Who gives a fuck about anything else? Rangers TV is currently giving a million times better than the presentation Sky are giving right now . So what if hes not a bear, hes not a tarrier either

key thing to remember here, he may have talked up them in the past, RE atmosphere etc, but he certainly isn't one of them. he couldn't give a hoot about the scottish game, he only works here.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

“It is nice to read favourable opinions, especially when it is a St Johnstone fan that has watched the game and was impressed by my professionalism.

“That probably means more to me than somebody welcoming me to the ‘Rangers family’ and telling me that I am one of ‘The People’.

I don't think anyone wants or expects him to become a supporter, but that in particular is a weird and unnecessary statement to come out with when he's employed by the club.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Tom gets slaughtered on here for being a fan of the club. Hope this clown is only here short term and we get one of our own back in......

Away and don't talk shite, Tom Miller gets slaughtered for being one of the worst commentators to ever breathe on a mic. 

Could sign de Bruyne and you'd cry for Halliday back cos he's staunch ffs

Archived