Do we know the fees for Roofe and Itten yet?

4 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Does it really matter ?  Manager said the fees banded about in papers were way off the mark. 

Well a suppose if the 7 for Roofe And 5 for Itten were way off! Then with our European run they probably viable! Just a tad concerning we haven’t sold anyone in a long time. Think Garner or Waghorn he actually got a transfer fee. 

13 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Well a suppose if the 7 for Roofe And 5 for Itten were way off! Then with our European run they probably viable! Just a tad concerning we haven’t sold anyone in a long time. Think Garner or Waghorn he actually got a transfer fee. 

Not sure why what has been paid correlates to concern over what players have sold for.

We've sold players since them. 

59 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

How much were they? 

I assumed would be bankrolled on the sale of Alfredo but by the looks of things he’s staying. Obviously I’m happy but abit concerned about where we getting another 10 million every year.

Oh dear

here they come. 

1 hour ago, billythebear1986 said:

How much were they? 

I assumed would be bankrolled on the sale of Alfredo but by the looks of things he’s staying. Obviously I’m happy but abit concerned about where we getting another 10 million every year.

tenor.gif?itemid=4529582

2 hours ago, billythebear1986 said:

How much were they? 

Won't be oot a biscuit tin put it that way.

3 hours ago, billythebear1986 said:

How much were they? 

Its all about that mygers money ;)

3 hours ago, billythebear1986 said:

How much were they? 

Ask the murdering social worker with the hysterical names. Gobbling Gorilla Brain or sumfin? He’s always in the know

Archived