League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, left winger said:

Not entirely sure a few folk getting excited on a forum will make much of a difference to the the next three matches, tbh.

I am  a superstitious cunt, I stand by that statement you quoted :boughy:

Sack Boli.

Rename Where's Wally? to Where's Boli? and change his tap to green and white stripes.

Isolate celtic players for 14 days. Forfeit any games in that time including champions league.

They do it again start deducting points.

47 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Actual shitting it at the idea of being 7 points ahead on equal games in January or something and an outbreak happens in Scottish football and it gets cancelled

Mark my words. If were 7 clear by Christmas Lennon will have the cunts licking doorknobs.

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Didn’t take the whataboutery long to start, as laughable as it is predictable, do these cunts ever take responsibility for anything? genuinely despise each and every one of they bastards with every fibre of my body, vermin. 

Fair play but when I saw the pic I did wonder what the hell he was playing at !!

Let’s say they were told after the Accies game to “take a couple of days off”

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and call it three, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

With a game on Sunday afternoon, they would have been expected in for training on Thursday for certain, probably a light session and tactics Friday, rest day Saturday, warm up and tactics refresh Sunday morning.

So Thursday, he’s not there, what happened?

Did they not notice? Who are his mates in the squad? What did they know?

Still no show on Friday, WTF?

The idea that no one at the club saw him (or knew anything about his week) from Sunday afternoon until Sunday morning is simply not plausible.

I expect our courageous Scottish journos drilled right down into this with forensic detail?

Yes, I’m joking.

Lennon saying he flew out on the Monday and back in Tuesday. Who the fuck goes to Spain for one day? Although one of the journalists asked about a rumour he was talking to another club, which would be hilarious and Lennon claimed he didn’t know anything about that but he would be in even more trouble if that were the case 😂

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The scum are throwing the player under the bus Lennon took him to rugby park and put him on the park

Aye after he reported back in the morning with a Tan, Hangover and a pair of Gucchi specs oan. 

Where you been?  

Just in the gaff.😅 

B L K    

Archived