League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

In the name of this "Sporting Integrity" the bheasts are so fond of throwing in everyone's face i'm sure Liewell will be screaming to his puppets at the Leagues head Office and in the name of true "Sporting Integrity" that everything should be as it was when they were awarded a European tie because Legia Warsaw because played an ineligible player against his team after being well and truly thumped by said Polish team and that the very same rules apply here.

I mean if we're talking about justice and true "Sporting Integrity".

Anyone?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GabrielTomato said:

At the end of the day, I was worried that they were going to get away with those by getting the League shut down. 

I see this as a positive for us now, let’s hope UEFA take similar action. 

It further emphasises how crucial it is our squad follow the rules.

UEFA will do nothing. They never meddle in country FAs. If this happened in a UEFA competition? Yeah they probably would.

1 minute ago, SuperTav said:

I think we should be arranging a post-season visit to Japan. Make sure there can be no extension of the season, sporting integrity and all that...

Bisgrove is probably already on it. Guy could sell books to Barry Ferguson. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

UEFA will do nothing. They never meddle in country FAs. If this happened in a UEFA competition? Yeah they probably would.

Maybe if the tarriers were playing a club with a bit more clout than Reykjavik, if only they were up against Legia 😂

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Where’s the sanctions in that? I really wish we had a board fit for purpose. 

People seriously think our board should respond to every fucking thing that goes on. Geezus christ 

imagine we put out a lengthy statement then one of our players gets caught breaking rules (there will be cunts with cameras tracking our every move to try and catch us)

we’d look daft. 

every fucking time something happens people are looking for our board to say something. It’s embarrassing 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Sanctions aren't for the JRG to deal with. 

I thought professor Jason Leitch hinted that not only boli would be now held to the 14 days quarantine but so will the Kilmarnock team and celtic players that had contact with him. Surely it’s up to JRG to deal with that?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

People seriously think our board should respond to every fucking thing that goes on. Geezus christ 

imagine we put out a lengthy statement then one of our players gets caught breaking rules (there will be cunts with cameras tracking our every move to try and catch us)

we’d look daft. 

every fucking time something happens people are looking for our board to say something. It’s embarrassing 

Think our board should come out with a statement to that effect but i wont hold my breath.... 

7 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

At the end of the day, I was worried that they were going to get away with those by getting the League shut down. 

I see this as a positive for us now, let’s hope UEFA take similar action. 

It further emphasises how crucial it is our squad follow the rules.

We should lock Alfie and Jordon Jones up after each training session or game.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The whole JRG is a farce.

The whole of Scottish Football is a farce let's be honest about this here.

There's been a paedophile ring at a Major Scottish Football Club in the land for 50 years and the only thing that's been done about it is to go to the nth degree to cover it up.

image.thumb.png.594099b62dab08900ac5c9ce424b58c8.png

We need to make them pay for this now. Just fucking win Rangers.

I said it the other day that their manager under true pressure will fold and this is a whole new ball game compared to the results on Sunday. 

Gerrard better have these players locked away:lol:

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

we’d look daft. 

Just knew throughout all this either our board or Tavernier were going to be blamed on here.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

we’d look daft. 

What’s more embarrassing is allowing the total contempt that cunts have for the rules to continue to go unheeded. Not a single person will question on when they became aware of the player returning from Spain. Our board will sometime have to step up to the mark instead of constantly being shafted.

Archived