League Potentially Paused ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's not even got it? Why is this a league problem now yet when Aberdeen broke rules and ended up with players testing positive it only affected them?  If they're gonna suspend the league, BOTH c

Surely that scum player was ineligible for the Killie game but they fielded him anyway. Killie can surely appeal and ask for a 3-0 victory. Legia ? 

Posted Images

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate what do you seriously think our board should do? 

Give concern about the safety of our players demanding  an investigation into the timing of when celtic became aware of the player having been in Spain and ask them for reasons onto why they weren’t aware of a player being in another country until after the Kilmarnock game. This stinks and no one will even question it, why can’t our board?

Ibroxbornandbred likes this
4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate what do you seriously think our board should do? 

2012  and even before that  what did the beast board do? They fucking pushed it all the way for us to be punished. We do the fucking same  

Statements and  become vocal and iget n touch with all authorities. They done everything they could to see us punished and it worked.

Are u just happy to see them go unpunished? Sounds like u are.

44 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/coronavirus-joint-response-group-update-11-august/?rid=13929

JRG Update

Confirms the next two Aberdeen and scum games will be postponed. No changes to other fixtures.

Also, miraculously manages to praise the scum in the same statement. You've got to laugh.

Ffs, you can do nothing else but laugh at them. :lol:

SuperTav likes this
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

2012 what did the beast board do? They fucking pushed it all the way for us to be punished. We do the fucking same 

Hate saying it, but they had a right to. They laid claim that we gained an unfair sporting advantage. They were directly affected. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hate saying it, but they had a right to. They laid claim that we gained an unfair sporting advantage. They were directly affected. 

I certainly dont think we had any sporting advantage. Please explain why you think that they had a right to?

I would say they have an advantage every fucking week when all the officials are pape bastards and what comes along with it from the press to the taig cheerleaders in power.

ronniescu likes this
6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Give concern about the safety of our players demanding  an investigation into the timing of when celtic became aware of the player having been in Spain and ask them for reasons onto why they weren’t aware of a player being in another country until after the Kilmarnock game. This stinks and no one will even question it, why can’t our board?

Ok, so how is the safety of Rangers players at risk here in this situation? 

What outcome do you want from this also? Point deduction? 

Finally, if this is our stance, imagine how fucked we would be if one of our players who give zero fucks (Jordan Jones) for instance, breaks lockdown rules. The questions you ask give us fuck all gain and only allows us to be scrutinized with ever bead rattling eye out there.

Still canny believe I'm defending our board from our fans considering the topic at hand.

KeyserSoze likes this

This is different from the Aberdeen situation where the players broke the rules.

Not only has one of there players blatantly broken the rules.

But the club has also broken the rules by playing a player who should of been in quarantine.

We didn't know is not an excuse, just like if you accidentally play someone who is not properly registered. 

Doesn't the usual punishment include a score of 3-0 for the game where the infringement took place?

bluenoz likes this
4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I certainly dont think we had any sporting advantage. Please explain why you think that they had a right to?

I would say they have an advantage every fucking week when all the officials are pape bastards and what comes along with it from the press to the taig cheerleaders in power.

Their claim is we were allowed to attract better quality players by avoiding tax. But you know this. Agree with it or not, they have grounds to gripe. 

I also agree with you, they do get advantages from corrupt officials and even corrupt media. And if you were saying in that instance our board should do more then I'd be backing you up to the fucking hilt. But you're no, you're complaining our board should be doing more about the current predicament which we really have fuck all to do with.

beararse likes this
Just now, molesmole said:

Feel a bit sorry for Boli now,  young lad went to spain for some fandan. 

Now 100% getting death threats. 

Treated worse than a Peado.. 

Best hope they dont find out there is any of them working  at the club. :craphead:

Nah man, he's only sorry he got caught. Knew what he was doing 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Ok, so how is the safety of Rangers players at risk here in this situation? 

What outcome do you want from this also? Point deduction? 

Finally, if this is our stance, imagine how fucked we would be if one of our players who give zero fucks (Jordan Jones) for instance, breaks lockdown rules. The questions you ask give us fuck all gain and only allows us to be scrutinized with ever bead rattling eye out there.

Still canny believe I'm defending our board from our fans considering the topic at hand.

If Jordan Jones disappears to Spain for 4 days I would be very surprised if Rangers wouldn’t be in a position to be aware of it before he goes on to play other teams and infiltrate our training sessions. He’d be sacked.

Either celtic was aware of the player going to Spain and continued to play him or a player in their team can just jump on a plane and disappear without their knowledge either way this is something that could put our players at risk. 

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Their claim is we were allowed to attract better quality players by avoiding tax. But you know this. Agree with it or not, they have grounds to gripe. 

I also agree with you, they do get advantages from corrupt officials and even corrupt media. And if you were saying in that instance our board should do more then I'd be backing you up to the fucking hilt. But you're no, you're complaining our board should be doing more about the current predicament which we really have fuck all to do with.

Hoi wait a minute mate. This isnt a board bashing from me. 

2 suspended games just does not cut it. They had to have known that he should be in quarantine.  Killie should kick up the fuss over the risk he posed to their squad. 3-0 Killie can be the only verdict along with a hefty fine.

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Hoi wait a minute mate. This isnt a board bashing from me. 

That's what it seemed like mate. At the least, you seem to be demanding our board do more about this and I'm saying I don't think we can.