League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Here's a thought, did the SPFL ever close out our 'wrist slap' over the behind closed doors friendly shit that was being banded about?

Can't see the board getting involved for that very reason.

Yes. Accepted the club's explanation.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree, I can't see anyway in which they didn't know about it. You hear all the time players being granted/denied travel leave. Surely he required permission? 

However, I still don't see how it puts our players at risk. If we were playing them in the next game or had just played them then yes, I would expect our board to ask questions. But that's no the case.

They’ve just played Kilmarnock, that team could now be affected it doesn’t just need to be them played in the next game. This guys action and in turn that bastardised football teams action has very much so put our players in danger. Any other team would of been sanctioned and our pathetic board would just bend over and allow it if it was us showing the same contempt they have for our players welfare as they do for our football team. 

to the tune of Daisy, Daisy (Bicycle Made for Two)

Bo-lin-go-li,

went up in an aeroplane

Bo-lin-go-li,

thought he'd relax in Spain

but when he seen Twitter

he lost control of his shitter

'cause the Provo's want to kneecap him noo

:)

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Get last seasons Scottish cup tae fuck to make room for the postponed fixtures it’s the logical thing to do is it? 

Far too sensible a suggestion, this is Scottish Football, get a grip with reality TS.

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They’ve just played Kilmarnock, that team could now be affected it doesn’t just need to be them played in the next game. This guys action and in turn that bastardised football teams action has very much so put our players in danger. Any other team would of been sanctioned and our pathetic board would just bend over and allow it if it was us showing the same contempt they have for our players welfare as they do for our football team. 

It really doesn't man, it just doesn't. 

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

Bo-lon-go-li,

went up in an aeroplane

Bo-lon-go-li,

but when he seen Twitter

ban pls

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It really doesn't man, it just doesn't. 

Fair enough, agree to disagree. But the rules and regulations are set to prevent putting unnecessarily risks and they blatantly broke it with no comeuppance whatsoever and our board sit back and say nothing. I just don’t agree with that. 

9 minutes ago, beararse said:

Bo-lon-go-li,

went up in an aeroplane

Bo-lon-go-li,

but when he seen Twitter

You broke your VL yet?

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Get last seasons Scottish cup tae fuck to make room for the postponed fixtures it’s the logical thing to do isn’t it? 

SFAs determination to get last seasons one complete tells you everything about their mentality. No chance that will get cancelled. Split getting cancelled or brought forward is my thought.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This will probably NOT happen but it is being spoken about:

I actually don't want them kicked out. I don't want them being solely focused on the league. I want them tired and picking up injuries and getting morally drained when they get fucked 7-0 by the PSG's on a Wednesday night.

Archived