League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That would be karma after all the dodgy shite they got upto to be declared champions and a shot at the CL money pot 

Yes it would go some way to kick then in the goolies after how they manipulated the whole thing. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Our players probably have private investigators tracking their every movement now in the hope that one of them slips up.

No worries, the Tims on kerryfail street will be doing that for us and mumbling about ebt's and tainted titles the whole way.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You broke your VL yet?

Thought you were referring to Dame Vera Lynn for a brief moment there (given you could see her belting out the original) then I worked out you were referring to an intact hymen, which, again, you could imagine Dame  Vera Lynn owning :)  

1 hour ago, BlueBeard said:

Don’t see how folk see this as a negative for the micks, they will now play these games with any new signings they bring in, plus they could play Aberdeen with fans in the stadium, which gives them home gate revenue they shouldn’t have received.

Totally agree. I believe the SPFL should make them play these games behind closed doors, even if by the time they are played, that fans are allowed back in. All in the name of 'Sporting Integrity' of course!

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually don't want them kicked out. I don't want them being solely focused on the league. I want them tired and picking up injuries and getting morally drained when they get fucked 7-0 by the PSG's on a Wednesday night.

Yes that is a concern and cannot disagree with them having to play as many games as possible, but surely they have to be held account for breaking every rule they can in Scotland at some point. 

Rock and a  hard place comes to mind as far as Rangers fans are concerned with this situation 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes that is a concern and cannot disagree with them having to play as many games as possible, but surely they have to be held account for breaking every rule they can in Scotland at some point. 

Rock and a  hard place comes to mind as far as Rangers fans are concerned with this situation 

Aye it's catch 22 mate. You want to see them burn but don't wanna use petrol. Wouldn't be upset to see them kicked out of europe all because of a £3million flop.

Best case scenario is they get kicked out champions League and we romp towards the title.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually don't want them kicked out. I don't want them being solely focused on the league. I want them tired and picking up injuries and getting morally drained when they get fucked 7-0 by the PSG's on a Wednesday night.

I'd rather they didn't get £20m plus

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

And the 20m + that comes with it? 

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye it's catch 22 mate. You want to see them burn but don't wanna use petrol. Wouldn't be upset to see them kicked out of europe all because of a £3million flop.

Best case scenario is they get kicked out champions League and we romp towards the title.

:thumbup:

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Can you imagine the uproar WHEN we win the league this year?! Will be just as glorious as winning the league and stopping 10.

The conspiracies will be never ending. 

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I'd rather they didn't get £20m plus

Spot on, starved of Europe then will not be attractive for any potential signings plus they will certainly have to weaken their squad by offloading players to balance the books. This lad (Bolingoli) could have sent them in to a non recoverable spiral of events for this season...

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Can you imagine the uproar WHEN we win the league this year?! Will be just as glorious as winning the league and stopping 10.

The conspiracies will be never ending. 

Can’t wait till they start claiming we paid Bolingoli to go to Spain 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

They are way ahead of us financially anyway.

Plus that £29m will be taken off them when the compo claims kick in.

Best case scenario would be them in the toughest group possible in the EL with teams from Eastern Europe, no chance I want them getting their hands on that CL cash though 

34 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

so just when would the postponed games be played...I though Doncaster said there was only 1 available date left

Don’t worry mate, the SPFL’s random fixture generator will sort it out for them.   The same one that managed to make the first game at the shite dome the last one of the first round of games....which in no way was intended to benefit the filth by hoping to have their fans in attendance.

Drawing a line under last seasons Scottish Cup is a far too sensible suggestion for the easing of fixture congestion. So it will not happen.

Scum in Europe is a different matter. If they cannot fulfill their fixture then they must forfeit the tie.

This is going to rumble on and on.

Archived