League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

The beasts have not received any punishment here. We need  to remember this. All that's happened is a couple of games postponed. We need to push for the cunts to be rightly punished.

They’ve thrown their man under the bus and denied all knowledge, and their liability with it, in their eyes at least.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

They’ve thrown their man under the bus and denied all knowledge, and their liability with it, in their eyes at least.

I don’t believe for a minute that not one single person at celtic knew he fucked off to Spain. No chance.

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

sheep I get. Postponed fixtures for players going out for a drink in a hotspot.

scum is different. They played at least one player who had to be in lockdown. Their excuse that they did not know is beyond pathetic.

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I don’t believe for a minute that not one single person at celtic knew he fucked off to Spain. No chance.

Me neither mate.  But someone with a little desire to uncover the truth has to dig around and provide the proof that this was the case.

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

If they’re as shocked and livid as they say they are, the player should be dropped. 

if one of ours put the team selfishly at risk like that we’d be demanding the player be sacked. 

They’re livid, but he’ll be first in the lineup next up 

Off course he’ll be dropped, straight under the wheels of the team bus. 🤣

No chance he kicks a ball for them again. Imo 

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

scum is different. They played at least one player who had to be in lockdown. Their excuse that they did not know is beyond pathetic.

Agreed.  Very difficult to believe that they wouldn’t know.  Someone has to prove that they did, and then, they would be in a world of pain.

As it is now, anything that impacts upon them negatively is fine by me.

2 hours ago, molesmole said:

Come on Mick.  

They were given two days off. 

Sneaked off in the night, no a text to any one -  team mates - family - didn't even add to his insta. 

Bought the ticket on the runway. 

Then slipped back in unnoticed.   He is foreign didnt know about covid and quarantine and fitbaw rules. 

Let's just move on. 

Lenny didn't know. 

BLK! 

That makes sense and is entirely believable ................not 

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

At the time it wasn’t a hotspot, there’s no comparison whatsoever. These Aberdeen players did what was allowed for the general public the scum player knew he was entering a country that required a 14 days quarantine and him and his team ignored it. Why it’s regarded as a collective issue is to protect that bastards.

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

I thought professor Jason Leitch hinted that not only boli would be now held to the 14 days quarantine but so will the Kilmarnock team and celtic players that had contact with him. Surely it’s up to JRG to deal with that?

Leitch will toe Krankie & Humza's party line. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

At the time it wasn’t a hotspot, there’s no comparison whatsoever. These Aberdeen players did what was allowed for the general public the scum player knew he was entering a country that required a 14 days quarantine and him and his team ignored it. 

You may be right. I forget when Aberdeen went back into lockdown but the decision to postpone their next few matches was a correct one. Health and safety at work etc.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

You may be right. I forget when Aberdeen went back into lockdown but the decision to postpone their next few matches was a correct one. Health and safety at work etc.

If it was straight after our game, as has been reported then at that point the French offshore worker who’s getting blamed as being the cause was currently doing his pub crawl. 

Archived