League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually don't want them kicked out. I don't want them being solely focused on the league. I want them tired and picking up injuries and getting morally drained when they get fucked 7-0 by the PSG's on a Wednesday night.

Mate, they get 25-million for it.

This financial gap can't keep extending every single year. 

We need them out of it.

1 minute ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Here’s how to put an end to it: zero tolerance. If your player breaches the safety rules, you forfeit the next two games. If he breached and played in a game or games before the breach was disclosed as the celtic man did then you forfeit those games. No fixture congestion, voila.

Good idea.

Watch them implement it from now on though.

Getting these rancid, puddle drinking bastards off the hook. As usual.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Come on to fuck mate, surely you dont want them making UCL group stages? Financially that strengthens them.

If there was a middle ground I'd take it. Course I don't wanna se them strengthen financially, but I care about winning this title more than any other title ever and i want every inch we can get. Them being there increases the likelihood of injuries, fatigue etc. 

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If there was a middle ground I'd take it. Course I don't wanna se them strengthen financially, but I care about winning this title more than any other title ever and i want every inch we can get. Them being there increases the likelihood of injuries, fatigue etc. 

Them getting papped out the cl and  qualifying for the Europa league is the obvious middle ground.

6 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Is there an intelligence test you have to fail that allows you to include bhoy in your username?

I don't know but I find Danny bhoy has a fund of decent jokes and he would pass the intelligence test.

As for the unwashed then clearly they would fail such a test and are best just ignored. Moonhowlers to a man.

Clyde One and Sturgeon banging on about the majority can't be punished and the fans paying the price for the minority.

Oh so when we were the victims of a fraudulent take-over, who then withheld tax and NI to HMRC and put us into administration which seen us vollied down to the lowest tier, lost about 40-million pounds worth of players, x-amount of years worth of Champions League money lost, a campaign to take our titles from us and bullied/blackmailed into accepting conditions of a 5-way agreement to get our licence transferred across to play football again. 

Again, one rule for Rangers, another rule for the rest of Scotland. Fucking pathetic.

For all I detest everything bout that club...and the one up North...you really have to look at the SPFL and the apparent lack of a strong set of rules, together with comprehensive sanctions that are known to everyone,  for any player/team not complying with 

1) sporting protocols

2) Scot Govt Guidance/legislation

3)UK Govt Guidance / legislation.

I am not in favour of retrospective punishments...they should be known in advance.

For me, this is just another example of SPFL/SFA...and the executives/board not being fit for purpose.

I almost feel sorry for the next player to cross the line....they will get absolutely hammered...and blamed for what is a culmination of 'errors of judgement' (yeh, right) that could put the season on hold.

Archived