Rangers need to move to the English League

berkshirebear

I know we have had this topic numerous times in the past, but with celtic being awarded last seasons title unfairly (how did England manage to finish their leagues??) and the clear anti British movement growing in Scotland, isnt time we looked realistically at leaving the Scottish leagues.

Could we not at least set up a feeder team to play in England and see if that could make some progress through the league system?? 

The TV money for the SPL is pathetic, considering our fan base, and the whole of scottish is clearly biased against us. I doubt ill ever feel any warmth to any scottish club ever again after our treatment over the last few years, and it galls to see clubs benefit from playing us now... 

Our demotion to div 3 proves that the club would thrive whilst going up the leagues in England, and would make Rangers a strong beacon for Unionists (at a critical time for the Union imo) 

I wish our club would look realistic at this as its clear our club arent appreciated in Scotland (although they want our cash...)  

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A better reason to leave would be the fact that the whole of Scottish football, from top to bottom, is a fucking shambles, unable to end a season, begin a season or find a sponsor for its top league, and it’s embarrassing to be part of it.

But it’s not going to happen so not much point discussing it

5 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

England don’t want us because it will knock some shitty sky funded no mark team back to where they truely belong.

I mean join the bottom of the football league. You could technically be in premier league in 10 years or so.. 

Just now, berkshirebear said:

I mean join the bottom of the football league. You could technically be in premier league in 10 years or so.. 

They won't have us mate. There is a queue round the block of teams in England trying to get in. They voted previously I believe on the prospect of us joining and lower division teams knew we would be taking their spot. I would love it tbh, but the time has passed.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t get the fascination with joining an English or a European league. People would really get bored of playing cunts like Kettering and Tamworth

Not a fan of the European league ideas such as the Atlantic league but this countries football is dying a slow death.

Archived