Forfeit game! Points deduction.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It doesn't particularly, no. 

You know what bears mean Dude . Why do always strive to be right all the time  . From time to time , just let is it lie man.

They are both corrupt towards the bheasts . Full of haters and guys that are only interested in helping one club.

No matter what happens here , it will be a smokescreen . It will eventually lead to the powers saying/ praising  the bheasts  , that they did all they could do .

At the very worst. A small fine . Never on a month of Sundays ...... A points deduction .

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You know what bears mean Dude . Why do always strive to be right all the time  . From time to time , just let is it lie man.

They are both corrupt towards the bheasts . Full of haters and guys that are only interested in helping one club.

No matter what happens here , it will be a smokescreen . It will eventually lead to the powers saying/ praising  the bheasts  , that they did all they could do .

At the very worst. A small fine . Never on a month of Sundays ...... A points deduction .

We moan like fuck about the lack of accuracy then when someone makes the point of being accurate, we moan like fuck. It's almost like we don't actually want accuracy but just want to hear what reaffirms our own view, regardless of how wrong it may be. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We moan like fuck about the lack of accuracy then when someone makes the point of being accurate, we moan like fuck. It's almost like we don't actually want accuracy but just want to hear what reaffirms our own view, regardless of how wrong it may be. 

We are football fans , not compliance auditors  . You are miles away from seeing that .It just doesn't compute with you

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Both. Players by SFA, clubs by SPFL 

So I was correct and you were wrong.

As I stated the clubs are responsible for what the players do, and will now have to prove that they did notify the player to a sufficient extent that he 100% knew what to, and what not to do.

I then gave examples of other companies procedures simply to show, not what the clubs should have done - but what other companies do because they know the ramifications for not communicating critical information to employees properly if something does happen.

I don't normally say I told you so, but for you to tell me I'm wrong, and then state your apparent vast knowledge on the subject which according to you - trumps mine - I certainly will.

Your head is so far up your own arse you can hear your own voice twice.

Reply in whatever way you want, you have so little respect for anyone elses opinion so I'm sticking you back on ignore, honestly can't be arse with the hassle.

To copy another poster's joke -  ʇɐʍʇ

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

So I was correct and you were wrong.

As I stated the clubs are responsible for what the players do, and will now have to prove that they did notify the player to a sufficient extent that he 100% knew what to, and what not to do.

I then gave examples of other companies procedures simply to show, not what the clubs should have done - but what other companies do because they know the ramifications for not communicating critical information to employees properly if something does happen.

I don't normally say I told you so, but for you to tell me I'm wrong, and then state your apparent vast knowledge on the subject which according to you - trumps mine - I certainly will.

Your head is so far up your own arse you can hear your own voice twice.

Reply in whatever way you want, you have so little respect for anyone elses opinion so I'm sticking you back on ignore, honestly can't be arse with the hassle.

To copy another poster's joke -  ʇɐʍʇ

Oh the fucking irony. 

Im still pretty surprised that the SPFL have used their new rules to haul celtic and Aberdeen up and far from convinced any penalties will stick since they are retrospective. 

While both clubs have been cited, theres still not actually any punishment against them. Im sure should the SPFL find neither club has a case to answer you'll be just as magnanimous and tell everyone I was right. 

What are the potential punishments the clubs could face?

If forfeiting future games an option?  Point docking?

I'd love to see them hammered.  but if they show lenience then precedence has been set in case any of our own fuck up.

It would be refreshing to see the two worst cunt clubs in Scotland get hammered for this as to set an example.

They have their due, particularly the scum. Hopefully Sturgeon has sent the message to the authorities to hammer the cunts. No doubt the players will get hung out to dry by the SFA but my expectation from the SPFL on the clubs isn't much though, but a shock from them would be welcome. A points deduction for the scum on fielding an ineligible player would be a good start. Did the cunts know he was back from his foreign outing? Course they fucking did. Let us see the whitewash on that!

I don’t think the scum knew. The way Bolingoli has been treated I’d imagine he’d have piped up.

The only hope is when he moves he will drop them in it. I imagine he’s singed a NDA about the whole thing and gotten a sweetener 

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

What are the potential punishments the clubs could face?

If forfeiting future games an option?  Point docking?

I'd love to see them hammered.  but if they show lenience then precedence has been set in case any of our own fuck up.

Going on what the SPFL's existing powers are, it looks like its one from the below:

give a warning as to future conduct;

give a reprimand;

impose a fine;

annul the result of an Official Match;

order that an Official Match be replayed;

impose a deduction of points;

award an Official Match (with such deemed score as it thinks appropriate) to a Club;

order the playing of an Official Match or Matches behind closed doors;

order the closure of all or part of a Stadium for such period and for such purposes as it thinks appropriate;

order the playing of an Official Match or Matches at such Stadium as it thinks appropriate;

order the relegation of a Club to a lower Division and make such consequent orders as to promotion as it shall think appropriate;

order that a Club be expelled from the League;

withdraw or withhold the award of a title or award;

order any Club, Official or Player to pay compensation to any Club, Player, person or party;

order any Club, Official or Player to comply with any obligation or direction;

cancel or refuse the League Registration of any Player League Registered or attempted to be League Registered;

order that a Club concerned be debarred from Registering Players for such period as it thinks appropriate;

order that any person, persons or group of persons be prohibited from attending at such Official Match or Matches and for such period as it thinks appropriate;

make such other direction, sanction or disposal, not expressly provided for in these Rules, as it shall think appropriate; and/or make such order as to expenses, including the expenses of the Company and/or, as the case may be, Commission and/or other party, as it thinks appropriate.

30 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I don’t think the scum knew. The way Bolingoli has been treated I’d imagine he’d have piped up.

The only hope is when he moves he will drop them in it. I imagine he’s singed a NDA about the whole thing and gotten a sweetener 

yea I saw some say that the club would hold his passport and he would need to ask them for it. Only problem with that is, it is illegal for an employer to hold your Passport or birth certificate in the UK. He would have had his passport in his possession and could have traveled when ever he wanted to.

Archived