Forfeit game! Points deduction.

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Yet another balanced article from English.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53777042

I don't know what has happened to him over the course of the summer but long may it continue.

To his credit he stood on the right side of the Dundee vote debacle and was exposed to what a absolute shower of cunts his buddies actually are.  

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Yet another balanced article from English.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53777042

I don't know what has happened to him over the course of the summer but long may it continue.

He misses the bit out where the other 9 teams in Hearts' division also can't train. Weird nobody is claiming Falkirk have been punished. Or East Fife. Or Arbroath. Or Annan. Or Cove Rangers. Or any of the other 30 SPFL clubs who cant train, the 67 WOSFL clubs, the 49 EOSFL clubs and more. Hearts are making a grand job of trying to steal celtic's crown as Scottish fitba's perennial victims.

14 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

It’ll be interesting to see what punishment comes out.

Really it doesn’t matter that Aberdeen had 8 players and celtic 1, the actions of either cost games to be postponed. 

Financially really doesn’t hurt them,

Points or transfer bans would, especially if from now. 

The games being postponed now means that mob have at least a new £5m striker available to play in the rearranged games. What if the go out and spend another £10m on two or three other new signs before they play the rearranged games?? Meanwhile those they should have played can't afford to buy anyone. How can that deemed fair and just?

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Cormack greeting apparently we’ve to stop putting the boot in while they’re down  :mutley:

I can kind of sympathise with him. A group of young men (wrongly) go out for a drink after work. A fixture backlog seems about right with internal punishment for those involved. No need for a witch hunt.

2 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

The games being postponed now means that mob have at least a new £5m striker available to play in the rearranged games. What if the go out and spend another £10m on two or three other new signs before they play the rearranged games?? Meanwhile those they should have played can't afford to buy anyone. How can that deemed fair and just?

Very good points. 

Huge disadvantage to the teams on the other side of cancellations.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I can kind of sympathise with him. A group of young men (wrongly) go out for a drink after work. A fixture backlog seems about right with internal punishment for those involved. No need for a witch hunt.

Aye but Aberdeen knew- and Cormack bought the first round for them. There's nothing to back it up but fuck it, when's that ever stopped anyone on here.

1 minute ago, WizardWalters said:

Very good points. 

Huge disadvantage to the teams on the other side of cancellations.

Completely agree but the sensible option of making teams who cannot play have to forfeit the match appears to be beyond the governing bodies.

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I’ll offer them the same sympathy Morelos gets in this xenophobic hellhole 

48 minutes ago, King Jela said:

£50,000 fine and a harshly worded letter, the tims will still feel hard done by. 

Guilty or not, the SPFL aren't hammering them in this, as they say, 'season of all seasons'. 

Thinking about it more. I expect the scum to be demanding the game be replayed due to the Bolingoli issue. In the name of sporting integrity, of course. 😏

46 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Of course, we've all just been sitting back doing nothing and letting celtic cover up something that there's no evidence to support.

See when the argument reverts to "do you think if it was us..." it just gets into the realms of the ridiculous, although if one of our players DID deliberately breach the rules then he'd deserve absolutely everything coming his way.

In what way should it be 'relatively easy' to do? Should we go speak to everyone within driving distance of Malaga in the off chance they happen to know every detail? How do you propose we do it when we can't travel to spain without the need to self-isolate for two weeks upon our return? I seen someone mention checking CCTV the other night which is as comical as it is outrageous.

Surely if they were aiming for damage limitation, they'd just not have bothered coming up with new rules on the hoof to retrospectively punish celtic and Aberdeen. It would have been much easier to say that after speaking with the clubs, the SPFL are confident they committed no wrongdoing and the blame lies with the player? It literally makes no sense to come up with new rules to cite them under if the intent isnt to punish them anyway.

Far too often folk want to delve into tinfoil hat territory. Last month it was the SFA and SPFL had bought off QCs to benefit celtic, now it's the SPFL have created rules to punish celtic as part of a damage limitation exercise.

I’d start with finding the origins of the photo taking with Boli Boli getting off the plane.  I’d try to door step Boli to see if he is ready to spill the beans. I’d ask celtic telling questions via newspaper articles by suggesting that they new and forcing a denial from them. A journalist could easily get to the bottom of this but not one will do it. They’ve got the editors of the main stream media and that Macllelann is working behind the scenes. 

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

See when the argument reverts to "do you think if it was us..." it just gets into the realms of the ridiculous, although if one of our players DID deliberately breach the rules then he'd deserve absolutely everything coming his way.

In what way should it be 'relatively easy' to do? Should we go speak to everyone within driving distance of Malaga in the off chance they happen to know every detail? How do you propose we do it when we can't travel to spain without the need to self-isolate for two weeks upon our return? I seen someone mention checking CCTV the other night which is as comical as it is outrageous.

Your first paragraph here clearly suggests that you believe Rangers are treated fairly and that who feel that we are Scottish football’s punchbag are somehow paranoid.  Curious mindset for an alleged bluenose.

Your second paragraph suggests you were off the day they covered “investigation “ at journo school. Commenting on stories written by real reporters is fine but don’t pretend it is proper journalism. 

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He misses the bit out where the other 9 teams in Hearts' division also can't train. Weird nobody is claiming Falkirk have been punished. Or East Fife. Or Arbroath. Or Annan. Or Cove Rangers. Or any of the other 30 SPFL clubs who cant train, the 67 WOSFL clubs, the 49 EOSFL clubs and more. Hearts are making a grand job of trying to steal celtic's crown as Scottish fitba's perennial victims.

Surely that's more of an issue with them being given the dispensation to train initially, that was the anomaly. To then affect Hearts by removing the dispensation, whilst breach clubs are permitted to continue, seems harsh on Hearts and every other club who were training legitly but now can't.

Anyways, going round in circles in this one, and I'm struggling with siding with Hearts for any reason. 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Surely that's more of an issue with them being given the dispensation to train initially, that was the anomaly. To then affect Hearts by removing the dispensation, whilst breach clubs are permitted to continue, seems harsh on Hearts and every other club who were training but now can't.

Anyways, going round in circles in this one, and I'm struggling with siding with Hearts for any reason. 😂

Re Hearts it is purely and simply a vindictive action. SFA/SPFL blunders need to be kept in the public eye.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Your first paragraph here clearly suggests that you believe Rangers are treated fairly and that who feel that we are Scottish football’s punchbag are somehow paranoid.  Curious mindset for an alleged bluenose.

Your second paragraph suggests you were off the day they covered “investigation “ at journo school. Commenting on stories written by real reporters is fine but don’t pretend it is proper journalism. 

Fuck knows how you managed to get that from my post. Would you like more straws to grasp wildly at?

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’d start with finding the origins of the photo taking with Boli Boli getting off the plane.  I’d try to door step Boli to see if he is ready to spill the beans. I’d ask celtic telling questions via newspaper articles by suggesting that they new and forcing a denial from them. A journalist could easily get to the bottom of this but not one will do it. They’ve got the editors of the main stream media and that Macllelann is working behind the scenes. 

Photo came from a celtic fan.

You got his address? Clubs don't tend to give out their players addresses. Do you think the player is going to turn around and say 'Aye, celtic knew I was away and are throwing me under the bus? Or do you think as it's currently subject to disciplinary proceedings, he'll just 'no comment' it? I know which one I think is more likely.

Which 'telling questions' would you ask? Do you know if they've been asked of celtic already? Do you know which questions I sent them?

Aye, all the papers are all in on the conspiracy too. Nobody wants to publish what would undoubtedly be a massive story and give a nice wee revenue boost to what we're constantly hearing is a dying industry.

Obviously since you're so in tune with what journos should be able to do, why don't you lay out exactly what you'd do to get to the bottom of it.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Surely that's more of an issue with them being given the dispensation to train initially, that was the anomaly. To then affect Hearts by removing the dispensation, whilst breach clubs are permitted to continue, seems harsh on Hearts and every other club who were training legitly but now can't.

Breach clubs are still in active competition, Hearts don't have a game until October 6th.

Archived