Forfeit game! Points deduction.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I empathize with you greatly and been in that bad place as well, still do every now and then, I had my way to get off the anti-depressants and change my mindset, works for me (the vast majority of the time) but unfortunately it only works for a person when they decide they need it too and they have to have their own way. I know, a very mixed up way to try and cover a complex condition..

Still takes a lot of guts to post about it and maybe even be a good start for a topic as I am sure it is not only you and me. 

Anyway, stop getting on my sympathetic side and get back down for your kickings so I can read the posts :angrywillie:

I've binned the pills (with Drs approval) for certain...herbal...remedies. Its always something I've been open about given the wee platform I have and since people know who I am away from 'The Dude' name. One person sees my struggles and gets help for their own, then it's something that I'm genuinely proud of. Even more so than anything I've done in my football writing stuff.

Since I'm on the topic though, if anyone is ever struggling or wants someone to vent at or even just ask questions or a bit of advice etc, I'm always happy to answer messages and help where I can. Doesn't matter if it's someone I bump heads with constantly. A wee bit of good can go a long, long way.

Right..where was I...

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye another condescending prick.

Wonder if he knows and cares all about police brutality against black people because he cares so much and we don't but yet needs to be told about actual racially motivated crimes from people like me, ya know,  a racist.

Statistics from the UK and the US shows the vast majority of ethnic crime is among themselves except for robbery where whitey gets his arse kicked.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Done with this thread.

Fuck celtic

Hope no one is offended by that 😳

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Another thread derailed sadly. 

Award Killie a 3-0 and do the same for the forfeited matches.

Anyone disagree? 😂

:stevieg:

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Another thread derailed sadly. 

Award Killie a 3-0 and do the same for the forfeited matches.

Anyone disagree? 😂

What happens with the Aberdeen match both get a 3-0 defeat 😆

Archived