Jump to content

Forfeit game! Points deduction.


Recommended Posts

Just now, The Dude said:

I cant say Ive ever had a go at someone for mental health problems. Suffering from depression or anxiety doesn't, for example,make you think I get paid to post on here or believe everything is a grand conspiracy.

If anyone wants to tear my opinions apart, have at it.

Having a go at me for suffering from mental health problems is the action of a spineless cunt.

Who did? I'm having a go at you for acting like a smart arse and insulting people then bringing that up when you get your arse handed to you.

Swally likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolingoli was ineligible.  2 European precedents where celtic themselves complaint on minor technical infringements.  Precedent when registered players play if ineligible eg suspended.  

No sure about points deduction, but the thing that irks me is this "Scottish football on a yellow card" pish. We done fuck all wrong. A tarrier commits a foul and we're all booked.

Should automatically forfeit games and opposing team gets awarded 3-0 wins, other clubs shouldn’t be at a disadvantage because others can’t control their players 

Posted Images

Just now, MacBoyd said:

During lockdown in the incomplete season thread you were telling some people how clever you are in comparison to them, then when ailing in an argument bailed out with that.

Again with making shit up. I know exactly what you're referring to as well. Someone was moaning about me not posting for a while then returning to post on a contentious thread. When they asked why I'd been 'hiding' and not posting elsewhere I pointed out that I'd suffered a couple of bereavements in fairly short order so had slightly more pressing matters at hand.

If you're going to lie like a cunt, make it one that I can't rip to pieces in seconds.

MacBoyd likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Travelingwilbeary was a knob tbf.

Aye another condescending prick.

Wonder if he knows and cares all about police brutality against black people because he cares so much and we don't but yet needs to be told about actual racially motivated crimes from people like me, ya know,  a racist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

Again with making shit up. I know exactly what you're referring to as well. Someone was moaning about me not posting for a while then returning to post on a contentious thread. When they asked why I'd been 'hiding' and not posting elsewhere I pointed out that I'd suffered a couple of bereavements in fairly short order so had slightly more pressing matters at hand.

If you're going to lie like a cunt, make it one that I can't rip to pieces in seconds.

Your wrong there, it was weeks before that. I remember that day and jumped in on you and apologised for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MacBoyd said:

Who did? I'm having a go at you for acting like a smart arsenal and insulting people then bringing that up when you get your arse handed to you.

Again, with making shit up. Mate, we get it, you dont like me. You're just making yourself look like an absolute fucking knob here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Never once. The only folk on where who mention my "demons" are folk trying to use it as a stick to beat me with because I've made them look like a cunt.

Which just to do again for @MacBoyd's benefit, these "demons" are the fact I suffer from depression and anxiety and have attempted suicide in the past.

How fucking terrible of me to be fairly open about suffering from something which is the single biggest killer of men my age in this country and using what small platform I have to support others struggling with similar.

 

I empathize with you greatly and been in that bad place as well, still do every now and then, I had my way to get off the anti-depressants and change my mindset, works for me (the vast majority of the time) but unfortunately it only works for a person when they decide they need it too and they have to have their own way. I know, a very mixed up way to try and cover a complex condition..

Still takes a lot of guts to post about it and maybe even be a good start for a topic as I am sure it is not only you and me. 

Anyway, stop getting on my sympathetic side and get back down for your kickings so I can read the posts :angrywillie:

Blueshoff and The Dude like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I empathize with you greatly and been in that bad place as well, still do every now and then, I had my way to get off the anti-depressants and change my mindset, works for me (the vast majority of the time) but unfortunately it only works for a person when they decide they need it too and they have to have their own way. I know, a very mixed up way to try and cover a complex condition..

Still takes a lot of guts to post about it and maybe even be a good start for a topic as I am sure it is not only you and me. 

Anyway, stop getting on my sympathetic side and get back down for your kickings so I can read the posts :angrywillie:

I've binned the pills (with Drs approval) for certain...herbal...remedies. Its always something I've been open about given the wee platform I have and since people know who I am away from 'The Dude' name. One person sees my struggles and gets help for their own, then it's something that I'm genuinely proud of. Even more so than anything I've done in my football writing stuff.

Since I'm on the topic though, if anyone is ever struggling or wants someone to vent at or even just ask questions or a bit of advice etc, I'm always happy to answer messages and help where I can. Doesn't matter if it's someone I bump heads with constantly. A wee bit of good can go a long, long way.

 

Right..where was I...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye another condescending prick.

Wonder if he knows and cares all about police brutality against black people because he cares so much and we don't but yet needs to be told about actual racially motivated crimes from people like me, ya know,  a racist.

Statistics from the UK and the US shows the vast majority of ethnic crime is among themselves except for robbery where whitey gets his arse kicked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Another thread derailed sadly. 

Award Killie a 3-0 and do the same for the forfeited matches.

Anyone disagree? 😂

What happens with the Aberdeen match both get a 3-0 defeat 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...