Top of the Table 20/ 21...

Robmc1

A big moment for us tonight, moving in to the pole position of SPFL season 20/ 21, (hopefully our 55th title winning season).
We now have the tangible  opportunity to remain here for the duration of the season creating a significant gap between ourselves and celtic before they take to the field again. 
Obviously (as I’m sure will be pointed out) early days but I’m very positive about how this squad are shaping up and hopefully the focus will be one game at a time.
They (celtic) will be under a pressure none of their squad (or manager) have faced for a very long time and hopefully we can capitalise on any opportunity we have... 

Go Rangers....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think everyone needs to calm down.

We've got 35 games left to play.

One game at a time for me.

Thought you only needed to play 30 games to be crowned champions. That makes it 27 more games to play.

12 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Has to be game at a time, but you cannot underestimate the pressure that will be placed on them if we can put another 6 points on the board before they play again.

Psychologically it could a huge body blow to land.

Fingers crossed.

Get what your saying but unfortunately they have previous of going on winning runs.

Just concentrate on ourselves and keep winning 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Think people are overestimating the potential gap, it could only be two points if they win their games.

However if we can go on a long winning run here it would be fantastic.

Their games won’t be til next year. The gap will be further than 2

Scary thing is I dont feel confident in the slightest but happy to be proven wrong

It's when we lose a game that we'll see how the players react, best thing that can happen is we win the next 2 games, keep a gap between us and them

It's in our hands this season & only we can throw it away

We need to open that gap before they next play and put them under pressure.  But put it this way, if we’re going to win this league we’re going to have to stay in first place from now until game 38 imo. 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Scary thing is I dont feel confident in the slightest but happy to be proven wrong

It's when we lose a game that we'll see how the players react, best thing that can happen is we win the next 2 games, keep a gap between us and them

It's in our hands this season & only we can throw it away

It's true, the arse falls out. The only time we'll know if it won't this time is if it doesn't happen by April.

17 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Has to be game at a time, but you cannot underestimate the pressure that will be placed on them if we can put another 6 points on the board before they play again.

Psychologically it could a huge body blow to land.

Fingers crossed.

We win our next two games they will never catch us

Has no one actually learned from the last few years supporting this club.

Things are going well for us and all favours are in our court, But seriously c'mon this top of the league pish 3 games in is just laughable.

I still have huge concerns over some positions in our squad midfield being one of those. Once we strengthen those positions i might feel a bit more comfortable.

Do not want to be doom and gloom but please do not get carried away. And please focus on us not the Torbett worshippers.

Nobody should get carried away.... remember last season at New Year.

Even if we are 10 points clear at Christmas, i still wont be confident until we are mathematically Champions. We aren't under any real pressure yet.

I do think we will do better without a big crowd in attendance. 

One game at a time. Livi away is our biggest match so far.

Archived