Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We keep winning, he keeps the threads. Any cunt posting before him and we lose will die a slow painful death imo.

Tell you what livi see that 2 million any chance you could use it to rip that monstrosity of a so called pitch up and lay some grass please. Just a thought 

Am no waiting till 4.30pm for a shitey 1-0 game, 4/5 nil please 

Posted Images

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just bought a load of cans, now sitting with my away top on like a big wean impatiently waiting on kick off. I fucking hate Livingston, hopefully we fucking pummel the bastards. 

I hope you have gone full hog and got the socks, shorts and captains armband etc. 

Hate the pitches but all the pre match talk about them just makes the players 2nd guess themselves sometimes 

We should be beating Livi whether it's on grass, astro turf or red ash. They got beat off St Mirren & pumped at home off Hibs 

Early goal & we should be running over the top of them

HG5 likes this
2 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

I hope you have gone full hog and got the socks, shorts and captains armband etc. 

Fuck that, you'd need a fucking bank loan to buy the full kit, I've never bought the full strip in my life, and before the usual cunts start, I'm 44 and yes, I still wear Rangers tops, also bought it from Sports Direct, yasss.

WizardWalters, Bluekev and HG5 like this
Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fuck that, you'd need a fucking bank loan to buy the full kit, I've never bought the full strip in my life, and before the usual cunts start, I'm 44 and yes, I still wear Rangers tops, also bought it from Sports Direct, yasss.

They are expensive. My brother had told my nephew he would get him the strip if his exam results were good.

He hasn’t factored in the cost of the full thing and printing etc as he wanted Kent on the back.

Brother was raging and chuffed at the same time.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Livy have been rotten so far . I will be disappointed if we don't get a few goals here

Have they not been trying a 3 at the back formation though that hasn’t been working? They will revert back to their usual shite today so a wouldn’t put too much emphasis on their previous results. 

despite this I think we will win 3-0

Bluekev likes this
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Efe Ambrose is their left-back, If we're not using Hagi and Kent to really exploit that, we're doing something wrong.

I dont think we do enough to exploit weaknesses in opposition team. We tend to play our way, without apparently giving much thought to the strengths/ weaknesses of who we play. Been like that for ages.

Also hate seeing an opposition pick up an early yellow card and we fail to target him and try to make him commit a 2nd yellow. 

We're a bit too nice and fair.

dougie76 and Amokachi like this
14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Livy have been rotten so far . I will be disappointed if we don't get a few goals here

These teams form tend to go out the window when they face us. They're a shower of rotten bastards - they'll find that extra 25% from somewhere and raise their game today I bet.