Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

No fans again so worth a watch to enjoy the absolute limbs when Aribo scores

What a noise - at Livingston away :lol: 

In the extended highlights of the Aribo goal you can see me jumping up in front row and my gut is on show 😭😂

Know for sure that this will be dreadful watch. Terrible plastic pitch and up against 11 hammer throwers who will come out for a war and not a game of football.

As usual I will accept a 1-0 win and just get out of there with no injuries having trousered the 3 points.

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Livi have only won once in their last 10 competitive matches, 2-1 win at home to St Mirren. We have beat them in all 6 matches since they beat us that day, 3 of those away.

Based on that, Livi 3 points imo.

if we cant beat the current livvi team then we are in trouble they have lost a fair bit of experience over the past couple of years   go with the right attitude and we will win comfortably

19 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Wouldn’t be putting roofe anywhere near this game given his lack of fitness and the fact these cunts will want a scrap more than a game of football (and because of the shite pitch) 

We've got a bounce game next week. Play Roofe in that and keep him away from that monstrosity of a pitch. 

Another example why our league is tinpot still allowing these pitches to be used. 

Archived