Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised at how bad we play on artificial, you would think it would suit us better considering we pass most teams off the park.

hopefully better this season, we seem to be playing a lot higher up the pitch this season, BB and JT have been like wingers, hardly crossing the halfway.

30 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Walsh I think i read somewhere on here. Not sure if it was someone taking the piss.

Seems like it:

Livingston F.C. v Rangers F.C.

Scottish Premiership

16/08/2020  4:30pm  Tony Macaroni Arena

Referee:Nick Walsh

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Walsh I think i read somewhere on here. Not sure if it was someone taking the piss.

I was wondering when we would get the first taig loving ref 

Well this will be interesting .He will know his beloved club will be under a little pressure if we win this game 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

When the fixtures were drawn up .The Spfl would have had this as a potential points dropper .So they allocated us Walsh .
I’m going with one very controversial decision against us ,maybe 2 

And I’m a betting man 😄

I've said already, Walsh loves a red card. Think ill stick a score on it.

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Expect a few honest challenges on a sticky unwatered shite pitch to go unpunished

Gary Holt was delighted with the draw versus Motherwell, he was tslking about robust style and in faces and in about them attitudes. 

We know what we'll be facing.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They were gen up actually due to have Clancy 😁

Jesus .If you could bet on refs getting games .They should just have him at home for all their games 

That must be the 4/5 th there this year alone .And probably only about 10 home games since our game there 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus .If you could bet on refs getting games .They should just have him at home for all their games 

That must be the 4/5 th there this year alone .And probably only about 10 home games since our game there 

I'll maybe do a wee snapshot midway through the season re number of games reffed by each ref for us and them.

Archived