Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't see how anybody picks Edmundson over Helander fwiw. 

Only for this game. 

Roasting hot astro, highly doubt they’ll even water it. Playing straight into there hands playing our slowest CB, they will 100% target that. 

For what it’s worth I think Helander is our best out and out defender, but I don’t think he suits this game. 

13 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Only for this game. 

Roasting hot astro, highly doubt they’ll even water it. Playing straight into there hands playing our slowest CB, they will 100% target that. 

For what it’s worth I think Helander is our best out and out defender, but I don’t think he suits this game. 

How does playing our slowest CB on an unwatered astro park play into their hands? No as if they ball is ever going to zip away from him considering it takes about 3 bounces before it settles

22 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Only for this game. 

They're more than likely going to target Goldson as he can't handle physical centre forwards. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They're more than likely going to target Goldson as he can't handle physical centre forwards. 

I don’t really agree with that. 

Seen Helander and Edmundson bounced about. Never really seen it happen to Goldson to the same extent. 

Feel like some folk just really dislike Goldson. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't see how anybody picks Edmundson over Helander fwiw. 

Because we have four very competent CB's mate. I picked Edmundson because he is the biggest to go up against Dykes. If Helander plays, I'm absolutely fine with that although I'm always concerned with him picking up injuries on that surface. 

Right now, I would settle for a 1-0 win and no injuries.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Because we have four very competent CB's mate. I picked Edmundson because he is the biggest to go up against Dykes. If Helander plays, I'm absolutely fine with that although I'm always concerned with him picking up injuries on that surface. 

Right now, I would settle for a 1-0 win and no injuries.

Wouldn't use competent to describe Edmundson, still very raw but could be a decent defender in a few years time. 

23 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

As ever on the oversized doormat, any sort of win and get the hell out of there, hopefully without any major injuries.

I hope by now we're past the whole plastic pitch psychological problems

Players have to man up and not think about it.

Archived