Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just noticed Nick Walsh is the ref tomorrow.

Hate that wee fucking prick. 

I hope he can ref fairly but we will see.

Nick likes a bit of drama, especially if he can be at the centre of it. I expect to see a red card, not necessarily for us.

9 minutes ago, Swally said:

Some might say that's no far off the mark to be fair.

Hopefully we scud them, Aribo confusing them with his huge flapping feet

As i have wrote in an earlier page i do not feel good about tomorrow mate :thumbup:

Nerves are going every game we play now. Massive game for us tomorrow

6 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

As i have wrote in an earlier page i do not feel good about tomorrow mate :thumbup:

Nerves are going every game we play now. Massive game for us tomorrow

It's a good feeling though isn't it?

It's nice to have those cunts chasing us for a change.

I'm sure if we win the next few games our confidence will go through the roof, and the taigs will start to question themselves.

Just need to get the 3pts and get out of there tomorrow hopefully without any injuries. Team pretty much picks itself, Balogun out replaced by either Edmundson/Helander - I would pick Edmundson for his pace and power and Helander just back from injury so mite not be the correct surface. If I was going to spring a surprise I’d maybe play Arfield for Hagi as he offers more power and energy but don’t want to mess with a winning formula so far

Motherwell getting a point at Hibs gives us the chance to go clear at the top. Hate watching games on this park. Looks like carpet on concrete.  Honestly disgraceful that its allowed.  Any win will do.

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No excuses for anything less than a win tomorrow. Hibs scudded the 4-1 there a few weeks ago and Livi have been fucking dire this season so far. 

Probably try kick start their season tomorrow with a defensive masterclass against us 

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No excuses for anything less than a win tomorrow. Hibs scudded the 4-1 there a few weeks ago and Livi have been fucking dire this season so far. 

All true but it’s Rangers they’re  playing their performance levels will be raised. Even at that we should still be skelping diddy teams like Livingston. 

Saying that I would settle for 1-0 and three points on the board 

Archived