Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

I find it as frustrating as most as to how a man who can motivate a team that is 3-0 down at half time in the CL final against probably the best team in the world at the time, cannot inspire a Rangers  team to beat Livingston.  

The puzzling thing for me . If you watch him in Europe . He is very annimated . Looks like he is excited by it all . More emotional with wins and losses 

Whereas domestically , he looks like he couldn't give a fuck at times . The Hearts games beginning of the year and Sunday for examples 

It is pretty obvious from where I'm sitting 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The puzzling thing for me . If you watch him in Europe . He is very annimated . Looks like he is excited by it all . More emotional with wins and losses 

Whereas domestically , he looks like he couldn't give a fuck at times . The Hearts games beginning of the year and Sunday for examples 

I think that is a fair assessment of league games, the last time I saw him really excited, jubilant was at the piggery the last game.

Strange considering how much the league should mean to him and all the players. :unsure: 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I said the exact same thing to my missus when we were watching the game on Sunday. The fact he was just standing there doing nothing. Yet in Europe he is always very animated.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I think that is a fair assessment of league games, the last time I saw him really excited, jubilant was at the piggery the last game.

Strange considering how much the league should mean to him and all the players. :unsure: 

Exactly mate .It seems odd at best 

Archived