Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Chance to go clear at the top after 4 games👍🏻. On a side note I saw the hibs Motherwell highlights and hibs are dug shite!

Get the points on the board today, first and foremost, all we have to do, and pile the pressure on these cunts! 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Chance to go clear at the top after 4 games👍🏻. On a side note I saw the hibs Motherwell highlights and hibs are dug shite!

The junkies battered Livingston and they are pish I don't think we will have any problem doing the same.

7 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Good to get Aberdeen away and Livi away out the bag with no fans.

Get the job done Rangers, no slow start like midweek please. 

Why livi with no fans , I thought we filled the stadium.
Just a terrible pitch, a win with a few to spare and no injuries.

8 hours ago, Swally said:

Agreed, as long as Morelos scores first at 39min

With a shot with his left foot after he has controlled a Tavernier cross with one touch from his right foot, the foresaid shot from the left foot being touched by the keepers fingertips onto the inside of the goalpost with the ball then being diverted 45 degrees and hitting the back of the net precisely in line with the penalty spot.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Don’t mind a 1630 tbh will make a Sunday drag in a lot lesser and I can feed my cat and play the PlayStation for a bit.

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Guy with a cat 😂
bet you wear pink pyjamas  

All adult gamers wear pink pyjamas. Probably onesies. 

Dont think we will see roofe today on that pitch tbh with his lack of fitness and injury problems. 

Should win, i dont think livi are close to the team they were last season and if we play like we have we might toil but will eventually score a few.

Big test, big chance and lets get ahead at the summit 👌

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Am no waiting till 4.30pm for a shitey 1-0 game, 4/5 nil please 

Just done a line mate thinking of hitting the cargo shop to pass some time. Wee bottle of tonic get it in the the freezer for an hour, sorted. 

Fs only 11 am fucking hours till ko 

Archived