Who's Impressed Most?

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McLaughlin has been impressive, huge relief that we have a v competent back up.  

Aribo & Helander have both bulked up somewhat & look far mor robust & ready for this league.  

Barker looks to have found his feet & with his turn of pace will do us a few favours.  

Goldson has been the pick of early season until last night when his concentration deserted him a few times.  

Early signs are good however for me we are still badly in need a single minded, experienced, powerhouse, absolute c**t of a midfielder  to manage the game & the players on & off the park.  

Aribo

Kent and Barisic have been really good but we already knew what they’re capable of

Aribo looks to have improved physically, mentally  and his close control just seems to continue to excel - this guy will be a special player for us

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aribo and Barisic are the obvious two

I've expressed how overrated I think he's been in the past but Kamara impressed me last night. Jack unfortunately seems to be going backwards atm

Best I’ve seen from Kamara in a long time, much more positive 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aribo and Barisic are the obvious two

I've expressed how overrated I think he's been in the past but Kamara impressed me last night. Jack unfortunately seems to be going backwards atm

It's incredible how much he has regressed since that game at the piggery, think he's trying to copy Davis in 2020 when he should be trying to replicate Davis in 2008.

Highlights :- 

I've criticised Goldson so much in the past but he's been solid so far this season.  

Kent looks more the players we knew he was and made us fork out big bucks for him . 

Aribo is just class right now and a joy to watch . 

Says a lot for Jon McLaughlin that we don't worry anymore should AMcG being out for any reason . He could even save us a fortune when the big man calls it a day . 

Cant emphasise enough how important  Barisic is to the team.  

Kent 2 goals in 3 games.

Barasic being a rolls royce.

Still worry that we are to nice a team.

3-0 up in past two games, even Aberdeen away we had ideal opportunity to bury them and lay down a marker but i’m still to be convinced that we have players with that killer instinct.

Appreciate subs played a big part but these guys (Roofe and Itten exempt) should be bursting a gut to impress the manager too.

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's incredible how much he has regressed since that game at the piggery, think he's trying to copy Davis in 2020 when he should be trying to replicate Davis in 2008.

I remember right up to that game thinking Gerrard was turning him into a mini version of himself. He was scoring the odd goal and everything

Fuck knows what happened

23 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think Kent will get 15+ this season if he stays fit 

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

This

Goals need to come from all areas. 

Hopefully he goes on to get 15 minimum.

Hagi has had an indifferent start, was expecting goals from him this season so fingers crossed things improve from him.

Throw Roofe, Itten, Buff and Aribo in there and we should have more genuine threats from open play. 

Looking good across the park. Thing is, we are a good football team. We have naturally good players that maybe we don’t appreciate as much when they don’t bring home some silverware - which as Rangers fans we are absolutely right to demand.

What we are watching now is football in its purest form. One team versus another without any other factor impacting the game. No fans, no atmosphere just head down and play. As a result we are starting to see pure football.

Goldson, Barisic, Aribo, Balogun, Kamara, Kent just to name a few are shining. Plenty of others too to be honest, think Helander in the small part he has played has looked monstrous. We criticised him for being slow but my god he was rapid last night when tracking their substitute who looked clean through.

Archived